Bench Bucks redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Too everyone I owe items. They should all be going out in the mail within the next few days.

I'll be posting trades as free cards to get your mailing information.

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Peter

Too everyone I owe items. They should all be going out in the mail within the next few days.

I'll be posting trades as free cards to get your mailing information.

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Peter

That is good news. I look forward to receiving them.

Stanley

Just curious - I bought a card from the Bench Bucks store. It shows in my inventory, but I do not see how to get it shipped to me...any ideas?

Just curious - I bought a card from the Bench Bucks store. It shows in my inventory, but I do not see how to get it shipped to me...any ideas?

Send me a PM letting me know what card you purchased. I can let you know which store it is coming from, either the one I maintain or the one Pete maintains.

**EDIT** Thank you to those that have reached out to me. Bench Bucks Store #2 is all caught up and purchased are going in tomorrow's mail.

I will have some more inventory in the next 2 weeks once I have time to upload images of everything.

Steph

Last edited: