Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 473
  1. Beachbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    5,787
    Bench Bucks
    8,933
    Bench Points
    393
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi -

    Yeah, I do need that one, but I don't know if I have the firepower for it. Check my site and LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    Ok, I'll check it out. I'll get a scan of it too, I haven't done that yet. I'm trading in super slow mo right now anyway so no hurry.
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  2. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,837
    Bench Bucks
    1,490
    Bench Points
    984
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #47
    Do you need any of these:
    2005 Playoff Prestige Prestigous Pros Purple Clemens 13/200
    2004 Donruss Classics Timeless Triples Clemens, Oswalt & Pettitte
    1998 UD 10th Anniversary Team x2 McGwire
    1999 Upper Deck Remarkable M3 Silver & M6 Gold
    1999 Upper Deck PowerMark McGwire Mc6

    Looking for set needs on my website. Take a peak and LMK
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels

  3. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,575
    Bench Bucks
    5,748
    Bench Points
    2260
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    Ok, I'll check it out. I'll get a scan of it too, I haven't done that yet. I'm trading in super slow mo right now anyway so no hurry.
    Great! LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes

    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    Do you need any of these:
    2005 Playoff Prestige Prestigous Pros Purple Clemens 13/200
    2004 Donruss Classics Timeless Triples Clemens, Oswalt & Pettitte
    1998 UD 10th Anniversary Team x2 McGwire
    1999 Upper Deck Remarkable M3 Silver & M6 Gold
    1999 Upper Deck PowerMark McGwire Mc6

    Looking for set needs on my website. Take a peak and LMK
    Hi -

    I can use these two below, but I don't think I have any of your needs. Check my site and LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes

    2005 Playoff Prestige Prestigous Pros Purple Clemens 13/200 ($8)
    2004 Donruss Classics Timeless Triples Clemens, Oswalt & Pettitte ($6)
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  4. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,837
    Bench Bucks
    1,490
    Bench Points
    984
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #49
    Unfortunately only looking for set needs at this time. Thanks anyway. I hope its a good year for the Flyers!
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels

  5. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,575
    Bench Bucks
    5,748
    Bench Points
    2260
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    Unfortunately only looking for set needs at this time. Thanks anyway. I hope its a good year for the Flyers!
    Wait! Hold the phone! Upon closer examination, I have this one from your set needs:

    2002 Donruss Originals 155 Barry Bonds SP (SF) ($5)

    Can you do the $6 Clemens for it? LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  6. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,837
    Bench Bucks
    1,490
    Bench Points
    984
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #51
    I actually have a box of those coming in. I think I will wait to see if I still need it after that box. Thanks for the offer though. If you find anything else let me know. They probably won't be going anywhere.
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels

  7. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,575
    Bench Bucks
    5,748
    Bench Points
    2260
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    I actually have a box of those coming in. I think I will wait to see if I still need it after that box. Thanks for the offer though. If you find anything else let me know. They probably won't be going anywhere.
    No prob. LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  8. Beachbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    5,787
    Bench Bucks
    8,933
    Bench Points
    393
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #53
    [QUOTE=Scobes;3658478]Great! LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes






    Let me know if GAI is a problem or not
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  9. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,575
    Bench Bucks
    5,748
    Bench Points
    2260
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #54
    [QUOTE=Beachbum;3658531]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Great! LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes






    Let me know if GAI is a problem or not
    Honestly, since I don't have the card, the grading company doesn't matter all that much. LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  10. Beachbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    5,787
    Bench Bucks
    8,933
    Bench Points
    393
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #55
    [QUOTE=Scobes;3658552]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post

    Honestly, since I don't have the card, the grading company doesn't matter all that much. LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    Ok, can we agree on bv before I look thru your lists? Raw was $120 at one time, I don't know if the grading impacts that or if it has changed in last couple years. PM if you want to.
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  11. Yankeeswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Jackson Heights, NY
    Posts
    2,198
    Bench Bucks
    359
    Bench Points
    611
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #56
    Anything here you can use?

    1988 Fleer League Leaders #6 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $0.75 1
    1988 Topps Big #118 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $2.50 1
    1990 Fleer #271 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $1.00 1
    1992 French's #2 Roger Clemens/Tom Glavine Near Mint/Mint $0.75 2
    1993 Fleer Atlantic #5 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $1.25 1
    1994 Collector's Choice Silver Signature #348 Roger Clemens TC Near Mint/Mint $2.00 1
    1994 Collector's Choice Team vs. Team #3 R.Clemens/D.Mattingly Near Mint/Mint+ $0.60 2
    1995 Score Gold Rush #118 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $5.00 1
    1998 Donruss Silver Press Proofs #418 Roger Clemens CL Near Mint/Mint $8.00 1
    1998 Pinnacle Artist's Proofs #PP87 Roger Clemens FV Near Mint/Mint $40.00 1
    1999 Topps #445 Roger Clemens SK Near Mint/Mint+ $0.50 1
    1999 Topps Chrome #334 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint+ $4.00 1
    2000 Upper Deck Legends Defining Moments #DM8 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $3.00 1
    2001 Upper Deck Midsummer Classic Moments #CM5 Roger Clemens 86 Near Mint/Mint $4.00 1
    2002 Fleer Triple Crown #264 Roger Clemens PS Mint $0.94 1
    2008 Topps #105 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint+ $1.00 3
    2008 Topps Gold Foil #105 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint+ $2.50 1
    2008 Topps Opening Day Flapper Cards #RC Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $2.00 1
    2008 Upper Deck Heroes #123 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint+ $1.50 1
    2014 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Mini #112 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $1.50 1
    1988 Drake's #6 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $12.00 1
    1988 Fleer Mini #46 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $1.00 1
    1988 Topps Big #179 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $2.50 1
    1989 Topps #70 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $1.00 1
    1990 Donruss #697B Mark McGwire AS/All-Star Game/Performance Near Mint/Mint $0.50 1
    1990 K-Mart #32 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $1.00 1
    1991 Score #324 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $0.75 1
    1991 Upper Deck #174 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $0.75 2
    1991 Upper Deck #656 Mark McGwire BASH Near Mint/Mint $0.40 1
    1992 Topps #450 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $0.60 1
    1993 Fleer Atlantic #16 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $1.50 1
    1993 Post #19 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $1.00 1
    1994 Collector's Choice #330 Mark McGwire TC Near Mint/Mint+ $0.60 1
    1996 Collector's Choice #418 Mark McGwire TC Near Mint/Mint+ $0.60 1
    1996 Collector's Choice #640 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint+ $1.25 1
    1997 Bowman International #15 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $5.00 1
    1998 Collector's Choice Crash the Game #CG10B M.McGwire July 24-26W Near Mint/Mint $2.50 1
    2000 Topps #232 Mark McGwire 20CB Near Mint/Mint+ $1.00 1
    2000 Topps #469 Mark McGwire 20CB Near Mint/Mint+ $1.00 1
    2002 Ultra #229 M.McGwire/A.Pujols Near Mint/Mint $4.00 1
    Collecting 1 of every Yankee card ever made
    Count 8/19/2019: 47,414 different

  12. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    67,383
    Bench Bucks
    33,042
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10262
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

    #57
    Do u need any of McGwire Toppa hr cards from 1 to 70? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

  13. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,575
    Bench Bucks
    5,748
    Bench Points
    2260
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #58
    [QUOTE=Beachbum;3658573]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post

    Ok, can we agree on bv before I look thru your lists? Raw was $120 at one time, I don't know if the grading impacts that or if it has changed in last couple years. PM if you want to.
    PM sent. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeswin View Post
    Anything here you can use?

    1988 Fleer League Leaders #6 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $0.75 1
    1988 Topps Big #118 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $2.50 1
    1990 Fleer #271 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $1.00 1
    1992 French's #2 Roger Clemens/Tom Glavine Near Mint/Mint $0.75 2
    1993 Fleer Atlantic #5 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $1.25 1
    1994 Collector's Choice Silver Signature #348 Roger Clemens TC Near Mint/Mint $2.00 1
    1994 Collector's Choice Team vs. Team #3 R.Clemens/D.Mattingly Near Mint/Mint+ $0.60 2
    1995 Score Gold Rush #118 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $5.00 1
    1998 Donruss Silver Press Proofs #418 Roger Clemens CL Near Mint/Mint $8.00 1
    1998 Pinnacle Artist's Proofs #PP87 Roger Clemens FV Near Mint/Mint $40.00 1
    1999 Topps #445 Roger Clemens SK Near Mint/Mint+ $0.50 1
    1999 Topps Chrome #334 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint+ $4.00 1
    2000 Upper Deck Legends Defining Moments #DM8 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $3.00 1
    2001 Upper Deck Midsummer Classic Moments #CM5 Roger Clemens 86 Near Mint/Mint $4.00 1
    2002 Fleer Triple Crown #264 Roger Clemens PS Mint $0.94 1
    2008 Topps #105 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint+ $1.00 3
    2008 Topps Gold Foil #105 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint+ $2.50 1
    2008 Topps Opening Day Flapper Cards #RC Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $2.00 1
    2008 Upper Deck Heroes #123 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint+ $1.50 1
    2014 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Mini #112 Roger Clemens Near Mint/Mint $1.50 1
    1988 Drake's #6 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $12.00 1
    1988 Fleer Mini #46 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $1.00 1
    1988 Topps Big #179 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $2.50 1
    1989 Topps #70 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $1.00 1
    1990 Donruss #697B Mark McGwire AS/All-Star Game/Performance Near Mint/Mint $0.50 1
    1990 K-Mart #32 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $1.00 1
    1991 Score #324 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $0.75 1
    1991 Upper Deck #174 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $0.75 2
    1991 Upper Deck #656 Mark McGwire BASH Near Mint/Mint $0.40 1
    1992 Topps #450 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $0.60 1
    1993 Fleer Atlantic #16 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $1.50 1
    1993 Post #19 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $1.00 1
    1994 Collector's Choice #330 Mark McGwire TC Near Mint/Mint+ $0.60 1
    1996 Collector's Choice #418 Mark McGwire TC Near Mint/Mint+ $0.60 1
    1996 Collector's Choice #640 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint+ $1.25 1
    1997 Bowman International #15 Mark McGwire Near Mint/Mint $5.00 1
    1998 Collector's Choice Crash the Game #CG10B M.McGwire July 24-26W Near Mint/Mint $2.50 1
    2000 Topps #232 Mark McGwire 20CB Near Mint/Mint+ $1.00 1
    2000 Topps #469 Mark McGwire 20CB Near Mint/Mint+ $1.00 1
    2002 Ultra #229 M.McGwire/A.Pujols Near Mint/Mint $4.00 1
    PM sent. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Do u need any of McGwire Toppa hr cards from 1 to 70? Best regards, David
    David -

    Yes, I can use a bunch! I have about 20 or so them. Let me know which ones you have. LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  14. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    67,383
    Bench Bucks
    33,042
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10262
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

    #59
    Gone thur 44 to 46 3,000 count boxes..only found 6 and 47 hr record of McGwire....I know...theres more but where? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

  15. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,575
    Bench Bucks
    5,748
    Bench Points
    2260
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Gone thur 44 to 46 3,000 count boxes..only found 6 and 47 hr record of McGwire....I know...theres more but where? Best regards, David

    I have 24 of those McGwire HR cards but I happen to have the two you found! What luck! Let me know if you find any others. Thanks!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •