Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 429
  1. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,341
    Bench Bucks
    5,476
    Bench Points
    2215
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #391
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    How about your 2019 Topps Stars of the Game Lindor ? In PWE
    Sounds good. Trade is posted. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  2. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,341
    Bench Bucks
    5,476
    Bench Points
    2215
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #392
    Hey Everyone -

    Still looking for McGwires and Clemens I can use. Feel free to send lists. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  3. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,341
    Bench Bucks
    5,476
    Bench Points
    2215
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #393
    Hey Everyone -

    Still looking for McGwires and Clemens I can use. Feel free to send lists. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  4. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,341
    Bench Bucks
    5,476
    Bench Points
    2215
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #394
    Hey Everyone -

    Still looking for McGwires and Clemens I can use. Feel free to send lists. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  5. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,462
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    810
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #395
    Scobes LMK if you need these 2 Clemens GU, not sure of the current BV, thx Jim

    Roger Clemens 02 Flair Jersey Heights #6 SP (White w/Pin Stripe) $25
    03 UD Honor Roll Deanís List #DL-RC1 Grey jersey $20


    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hey Everyone -

    I am looking to trade for any Roger Clemens and Mark McGwire cards that I don't already have. I will trade for multiples of any serially numbered of them. I already have over 2,650+ different Clemens and almost 2,250+ different McGwires, but there are still plenty of basic ones I still need too. Send me your lists and I'll let you know what I need. If you have any serially numbered, or GU, or AU, let me know too. Thanks!

    Scobes

    Here is my Clemens Wantlist: https://sites.google.com/site/scobes.../clemens-roger

    Here is my McGwire Wantlist: https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...s/wilhelm-hoyt
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  6. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,341
    Bench Bucks
    5,476
    Bench Points
    2215
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #396
    Quote Originally Posted by hociman View Post
    Scobes LMK if you need these 2 Clemens GU, not sure of the current BV, thx Jim

    Roger Clemens 02 Flair Jersey Heights #6 SP (White w/Pin Stripe) $25
    03 UD Honor Roll Dean’s List #DL-RC1 Grey jersey $20

    Hi Jim -

    I have the Dean's List one, but I can use this one:

    2002 Flair Jersey Heights #6 Roger Clemens SP MEM ($8)

    Let me know what you can use for it. Thanks!

    Scobes

    P.S. BVs have changed on the Clemens as you can see - the Dean's List one books at $15.
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  7. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    294
    Bench Bucks
    422
    Bench Points
    55
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #397
    Not much but my inventory says that I have one of these:

    2019 Topps - 150th Anniversary Commemorative Patches #AMP-MM Mark McGwire MANU

    LMK. Thanks! -Pat
    Want List (PDF)
    Trade List (PDF)


    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary (about 350 cards left) why did I start this set!


    It's Just Old Cardboard

  8. hociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    3,290
    Bench Bucks
    2,462
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bench Points
    810
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jimm1859's ebay items


    #398
    How about these 2 cards; if you agree please post and I'll confirm thx Jim

    2018 Donruss Optic #65 Gleyber Torres (NYY) ($5)

    2018 Donruss Optic Purple #31 Miguel Andujar (NYY) ($4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi Jim -

    I have the Dean's List one, but I can use this one:

    2002 Flair Jersey Heights #6 Roger Clemens SP MEM ($8)

    Let me know what you can use for it. Thanks!

    Scobes

    P.S. BVs have changed on the Clemens as you can see - the Dean's List one books at $15.
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  9. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,341
    Bench Bucks
    5,476
    Bench Points
    2215
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #399
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    Not much but my inventory says that I have one of these:

    2019 Topps - 150th Anniversary Commemorative Patches #AMP-MM Mark McGwire MANU

    LMK. Thanks! -Pat
    Hi Pat -

    Yes, I can use it. Check my site and let me know what you can use in return. Thanks!!

    Scobes


    Quote Originally Posted by hociman View Post
    How about these 2 cards; if you agree please post and I'll confirm thx Jim

    2018 Donruss Optic #65 Gleyber Torres (NYY) ($5)

    2018 Donruss Optic Purple #31 Miguel Andujar (NYY) ($4)
    Jim -

    Sounds good. Trade is posted. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  10. itsjustoldcardb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    294
    Bench Bucks
    422
    Bench Points
    55
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #400
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi Pat -

    Yes, I can use it. Check my site and let me know what you can use in return. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    I have pulled the card and set it aside for you. I will take a look at this and get back to you in a few days. Thanks! -Pat
    Want List (PDF)
    Trade List (PDF)


    2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary (about 350 cards left) why did I start this set!


    It's Just Old Cardboard


  11. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    741
    Bench Bucks
    1,748
    Bench Points
    198
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #401
    Scobes! I can used these below:
    2015 Bowman Prospects Silver #BP72 Josh Bell (247/499) (PIT) ($1.50)
    2016 Topps Black #329 Alex Rodriguez (16/65) (NYY) ($20)
    2019 Bowman Purple #2 Cody Bellinger (212/250) (LA) ($8)
    2018 Topps Gallery Impressionists #I24 Aaron Judge (NYY) ($40)

    Let me know what you need from below-
    MCGWIRE:
    1993 Stadium Club First Day Issue #478 Mark McGwire $40
    1996 Emotion-XL Legion of Boom #5 Mark McGwire $30
    1996 Leaf Limited Gold #21 Mark McGwire $25
    1997 Bowman's Best Preview Refractor #6 Mark McGwire $25
    1997 Fleer Decade of Excellence Rare Traditions #7 Mark McGwire $25
    1997 Stadium Club Matrix #5 Mark McGwire $20
    1997 Stadium Club Instavision #I6 Mark McGwire $10
    2000 Topps #NNO M.McGwire 85 Reprint $3
    1998 Bowman Chrome International #5 Mark McGwire $12
    1998 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #401 Mark McGwire $20
    1998 Donruss Preferred Seating #183 Mark McGwire $20
    1998 Finest Power Zone #P5 Mark McGwire $12
    1998 Leaf Rookies and Stars Great American Heroes #13 Mark McGwire (2147/2500) $15
    1998 Revolution Major League Icons #9 Mark McGwire $30
    1998 Sports Illustrated Editor's Choice #EC4 Mark McGwire $15
    1998 SPx Finite Spectrum #120 Mark McGwire (0683/2250) $20
    1998 Studio Silver Press Proofs #161 Mark McGwire $10
    1998 Topps Chrome Milestones #MS8 Mark McGwire $12
    1998 Topps Gold Label Home Run Race Black #HR2 Mark McGwire $30
    1998 Ultra Gold Medallion #494 Mark McGwire $6
    1998 Ultra Fall Classics #14 Mark McGwire $12
    1998 Upper Deck Retrospectives #11 Mark McGwire $20
    1998 Upper Deck Retro Groovy Kind of Glove #G26 Mark McGwire $12
    1999 Bowman Chrome Diamond Aces #DA14 Mark McGwire $5
    1999 Finest Aaron Award Contenders #HA9 Mark McGwire $8
    1999 Finest Franchise Records #FR3 Mark McGwire $25
    1999 Finest Split Screen Single Refractors #SS1B Mark McGwire/Sammy Sosa REF $5
    1999 Finest Leading Indicators #L1 Mark McGwire $10
    1999 Finest Milestones #M27 Mark McGwire (1122/1400) $15
    1999 Home Run Heroes Topps Chrome #9 Mark McGwire $6
    1999 Paramount Team Checklists #24 Mark McGwire $12
    1999 Private Stock Home Run History #21 M.McGwire $15
    1999 Stadium Club Chrome Refractors #SCC27 Mark McGwire $25
    1999 Topps Lords of the Diamond #LD5 Mark McGwire $5
    1999 Topps Chrome Fortune 15 #FF12 Mark McGwire $12
    1999 Topps Chrome Record Numbers #RN1 Mark McGwire $8
    1999 Topps Gallery Gallery of Heroes #GH1 Mark McGwire $12
    1999 Topps Gold Label Race to Aaron #RA1 Mark McGwire $10
    1999 Ultimate Victory Parallel #89 Mark McGwire $10
    1999 Upper Deck Forte #F21 Mark McGwire $5
    1999 Upper Deck Immaculate Perception #I16 Mark McGwire $20
    1999 Upper Deck Encore McGwired FX Gold #MC6 McGwire/S.Elarton (003/500) $20
    2000 Topps Stars Metallic Blue #17 Mark McGwire (013/299) $15
    2001 Finest All-Stars #FAS1 Mark McGwire $10
    2001 Fleer Game Time Letís Play Two #2 M. McGwire/S. Sosa $12
    CLEMENS:
    1997 Pacific Prisms Platinum #14 Roger Clemens $20
    2004 Donruss Classics Membership #25 Roger Clemens (2128/2499) $3

  12. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,341
    Bench Bucks
    5,476
    Bench Points
    2215
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #402
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustoldcardb View Post
    I have pulled the card and set it aside for you. I will take a look at this and get back to you in a few days. Thanks! -Pat
    Hi Pat -

    Sounds good. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes



    Quote Originally Posted by spcollector View Post
    Scobes! I can used these below:
    2015 Bowman Prospects Silver #BP72 Josh Bell (247/499) (PIT) ($1.50)
    2016 Topps Black #329 Alex Rodriguez (16/65) (NYY) ($20)
    2019 Bowman Purple #2 Cody Bellinger (212/250) (LA) ($8)
    2018 Topps Gallery Impressionists #I24 Aaron Judge (NYY) ($40)

    Let me know what you need from below-
    MCGWIRE:
    1993 Stadium Club First Day Issue #478 Mark McGwire $40
    1996 Emotion-XL Legion of Boom #5 Mark McGwire $30
    1996 Leaf Limited Gold #21 Mark McGwire $25
    1997 Bowman's Best Preview Refractor #6 Mark McGwire $25
    1997 Fleer Decade of Excellence Rare Traditions #7 Mark McGwire $25
    1997 Stadium Club Matrix #5 Mark McGwire $20
    1997 Stadium Club Instavision #I6 Mark McGwire $10
    2000 Topps #NNO M.McGwire 85 Reprint $3
    1998 Bowman Chrome International #5 Mark McGwire $12
    1998 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #401 Mark McGwire $20
    1998 Donruss Preferred Seating #183 Mark McGwire $20
    1998 Finest Power Zone #P5 Mark McGwire $12
    1998 Leaf Rookies and Stars Great American Heroes #13 Mark McGwire (2147/2500) $15
    1998 Revolution Major League Icons #9 Mark McGwire $30
    1998 Sports Illustrated Editor's Choice #EC4 Mark McGwire $15
    1998 SPx Finite Spectrum #120 Mark McGwire (0683/2250) $20
    1998 Studio Silver Press Proofs #161 Mark McGwire $10
    1998 Topps Chrome Milestones #MS8 Mark McGwire $12
    1998 Topps Gold Label Home Run Race Black #HR2 Mark McGwire $30
    1998 Ultra Gold Medallion #494 Mark McGwire $6
    1998 Ultra Fall Classics #14 Mark McGwire $12
    1998 Upper Deck Retrospectives #11 Mark McGwire $20
    1998 Upper Deck Retro Groovy Kind of Glove #G26 Mark McGwire $12
    1999 Bowman Chrome Diamond Aces #DA14 Mark McGwire $5
    1999 Finest Aaron Award Contenders #HA9 Mark McGwire $8
    1999 Finest Franchise Records #FR3 Mark McGwire $25
    1999 Finest Split Screen Single Refractors #SS1B Mark McGwire/Sammy Sosa REF $5
    1999 Finest Leading Indicators #L1 Mark McGwire $10
    1999 Finest Milestones #M27 Mark McGwire (1122/1400) $15
    1999 Home Run Heroes Topps Chrome #9 Mark McGwire $6
    1999 Paramount Team Checklists #24 Mark McGwire $12
    1999 Private Stock Home Run History #21 M.McGwire $15
    1999 Stadium Club Chrome Refractors #SCC27 Mark McGwire $25
    1999 Topps Lords of the Diamond #LD5 Mark McGwire $5
    1999 Topps Chrome Fortune 15 #FF12 Mark McGwire $12
    1999 Topps Chrome Record Numbers #RN1 Mark McGwire $8
    1999 Topps Gallery Gallery of Heroes #GH1 Mark McGwire $12
    1999 Topps Gold Label Race to Aaron #RA1 Mark McGwire $10
    1999 Ultimate Victory Parallel #89 Mark McGwire $10
    1999 Upper Deck Forte #F21 Mark McGwire $5
    1999 Upper Deck Immaculate Perception #I16 Mark McGwire $20
    1999 Upper Deck Encore McGwired FX Gold #MC6 McGwire/S.Elarton (003/500) $20
    2000 Topps Stars Metallic Blue #17 Mark McGwire (013/299) $15
    2001 Finest All-Stars #FAS1 Mark McGwire $10
    2001 Fleer Game Time Let’s Play Two #2 M. McGwire/S. Sosa $12
    CLEMENS:
    1997 Pacific Prisms Platinum #14 Roger Clemens $20
    2004 Donruss Classics Membership #25 Roger Clemens (2128/2499) $3
    Hi -

    PM with trade offer sent. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  13. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,773
    Bench Bucks
    8,002
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1190
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #403
    Fresh from a hot box of 2019 A/G -- gold border McGwire #61. Let me know if you have picked it up yet. Sadly, no other McGwires.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  14. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,341
    Bench Bucks
    5,476
    Bench Points
    2215
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #404
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Fresh from a hot box of 2019 A/G -- gold border McGwire #61. Let me know if you have picked it up yet. Sadly, no other McGwires.
    Hi -

    Yup, I can use it. Let me know what you can use in return. LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  15. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,773
    Bench Bucks
    8,002
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1190
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi -

    Yup, I can use it. Let me know what you can use in return. LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    Let me know if this one is too much for the McGwire:

    2018 Topps Big League Gold #318 Mike Trout & Aaron Judge & Jose Ramirez (ANA/NYY/CLE) ($8)
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •