WTTF: Roger Clemens & Mark McGwire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use the 2014 Topps Heritage Chrome McCutchen from your tradelist. Please post if that's ok with you. I'm fine sending in a PWE.

Thanks, Scott

Scott -

Sorry, but I prefer to swap my #ed cards for other #ed cards (or sell them). Let me know if you can find anything else. Thanks!

Scobes

No problem! I can also use this one: 2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Retail Foil THC-1 Buster Posey.

Thanks, Scott

Scott -

Sorry, again, but I'll pass. I have a feeling the Clemens insert won't book that much ($8). I'm thinking $4-$5 tops. Maybe some other time. Thanks!

Scobes

I have the following:

2015 Gypsy Queen Clemens Mini
2015 Archives McGwire

Interested in your 2003 Playoff Portraits 91 George Brett.

Let me know.

AK

Hey Everyone -

I am looking to trade for any Roger Clemens and Mark McGwire cards that I don't already have. I will trade for multiples of any serially numbered of them. I already have over 2300+ different Clemens and almost 2000+ different McGwires, but there are still plenty of basic ones I still need too. Send me your lists and I'll let you know what I need. Thanks!

Scobes

You dont have a list I could look at do you? I have maybe 300 mcgwires and about 100+ clemens cards May take the rest of my life to list all!!

Josh