Spring Cleaning Promo Starts Sunday at Midnight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Should be some excellent deals as usual on the site, it's a great opportunity to get the ones you need/want for a little less!

DIRECTLY FROM A COMC E-MAIL:

With spring winding down and summer just around the corner, we are happy to announce that we will be running a Spring Cleaning Deal from June 14th through the 21st.

All sellers will have access to free sales promotions, allowing them to mark down all or part of their listed inventory from 5% to 70% off on COMC. To plan your promotion, first log into your account. Then go to the Promotions Manager page from your Dashboard and you can set up your free sale. You can go back and edit your promotion any time before they go live on the site.

Additionally we will be offering free standard shipping on all orders of 30 or more cards placed on our site from the June 14th to the 21st. This will be announced on our blog next week.

We are excited for this deal and we hope you will take advantage of these specials and make this spring a huge success!

I'm running mine at 50% off, so should move quite a bit of inventory. I went ahead and set my auto-accept at 50% today to allow for some pre-sale deals!