bucket updated with 60 new cards for the weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fuser

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
lets see what we can work out for a couple of trades, main wants are hof auto's I need after that whatever catches my eye

Nice collection! Definitely interested in a variety of items in your bucket. Sending a link to my trade page. LMK if you see anything of interest and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks!
Rick

http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/index.htm

PS
Have a few nicer FB items that I don't believe are listed anywhere including Randy Moss RC auto, etc

Last edited:
like these from your site, what set is the randy moss?

2014 Topps Tek autograph Tom Glavine #HT-TG #13/50
2012 Panini Joe DiMaggio Measures of Greatness GU Jersey with faint stripe and BUTTON HOLE!! #7 #'d 52/99
2014 Playoff Prime Cuts Jimmie Foxx Icons gu bat #29 #'d 13/25

The Randy Moss autos are from 1998 Collector's Edge Odyssy. Have two varieties - 1 blue ink; one black ink. I'd part with one of them. The 2 HOF GU items are unlisted as far as a bv and bounce in and out of my pc. Its difficult to put a value on the DiMaggio. I'll try to find time to go through your site again today and list some items of interest and we can go from there.

like these from your site, what set is the randy moss?

2014 Topps Tek autograph Tom Glavine #HT-TG #13/50
2012 Panini Joe DiMaggio Measures of Greatness GU Jersey with faint stripe and BUTTON HOLE!! #7 #'d 52/99
2014 Playoff Prime Cuts Jimmie Foxx Icons gu bat #29 #'d 13/25

Last edited:
i cant remember and im out of town til Friday. i will pm you Friday nite as soon as i get back home

I did a little research and tried to march the design of the Lemon auto to other Sp Legends autos. It appears to be a 2002 version. Beckett magazine lists the common auto from this set at $60. Probably most interested in the lemon auto at this time.
Rick

i cant remember and im out of town til Friday. i will pm you Friday nite as soon as i get back home

reickholt, not sure where that leaves us at.

rhubarb_runner, I didn't see anything I needed at the moment. sorry

Looks like it leaves too high or too low. If the bv I found on the Lemon is correct ..... its more than the Glavine and less than the others that you listed. School and coaching season begins on Monday so time will be limited again for cards. I'm open to suggestions.
Rick