BSL Update 2025#16 - Roster Expansion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The file is where it needs to be now but the problem is their windows hosting isn't allowing the ftp to connect or stay connected. I used a different way to upload the file, but the ootp software uses ftp to connect to find the file, so we are pretty much stuck until they resolve the issue on their end at this point

Tech Support our last hope??? I am losing faith in the league making it much longer if something isn't resolved soon

I hope they fix it if whoever they talked to does his/her job but we have all been around or worked with people who drop the ball or ignore problems I think your right Pat and they will fix it but I prepare myself for the worsed

Go Daddy could not give me a date when the issue would be fixed on their end. I know Cory has spent countless hours of his own time attempting to fix this. I spent over an hour on Saturday afternoon discussing the issue with tech support. It's a known issue on their end they are working on fixing but unfortunately we are on their time line.

Cory you could give some of a bsl fix if u updated the website I'm sure that still works? Just to give some box scores etc??? If u get time???

Cory you could give some of a bsl fix if u updated the website I'm sure that still works? Just to give some box scores etc??? If u get time???

The SOFTWARE uses FTP to load everything. There is no way to connect to FTP server, so there is no way to do A N Y T H I N G

Can someone try to download the file now? It is letting me connect and move small files around, so maybe it is operational on your end now.

Yeah, the file is there but the connection won't hold long enough to download it without timing out. Nothing I can do until they fix it.

come on, lets rent a bus and visit Go Daddy man!!! I got a bunch of crazy Teamsters who will go for some free coffee and donuts. LOL