BSL Update 2025#16 - Roster Expansion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think this is one of the biggest responses on an update thread that we have had since the start of BSL 2.0... And we still haven't seen the new sim!! Hahaha...

Is there somewhere else we can get to host the BSL??

I can migrate the data to the bench's server, but it would required all teams to redownload the entire massive zip file as well because all of the ftp protocols have to be modified to that server. It would take some amount of time and work to move everything and link them properly.

Good time to start BSL 3.0! Go old skool and start in the 20's!!

Less teams in that era could reduce the amount of 2 owner teams... new ways to manage a team will give the BSL some new spice... can start (from scratch) with a new server... Ty Cobb, The Babe, Aaron, Mays, DiMaggio, etc!!!

Last edited:
Good time to start BSL 3.0! Go old skool and start in the 20's!!

Less teams in that era could reduce the amount of 2 owner teams... new ways to manage a team will give the BSL some new spice... can start (from scratch) with a new server... Ty Cobb, The Babe, Aaron, Mays, DiMaggio, etc!!!

I like that idea would be cool to an old school league

I'm against starting over the issue will eventually get fixed and there is to much history finally getting Hall of famers. I'm 110% opposed to the idea. Patience is what I'm trying

Your right about the history and HOF is starting to come around. Just thought it would be cool to play in the Ruth era

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A long time ago I started a league of my own just to play in that era of baseball, it was quite fun but tough as well. Since it was just on my puter though I could play at whatever pace I wanted....then I forgot about it:) Think I started at 1900 and made it to 1911 or so.

Has anyone tried downloading the file lately to see if the ftp server allows it?

I am not opposed to a trimmed down reboot, but it would not roll out quickly and would be for the very dedicated owners. We will see if the issues are resolved soon.

Until the ftp allows you guys to connect on your software, it is just treading water

Who would be interested in a trimmed down reboot? No promises

I guess so not really feeling it but don't want to give up the fun really praying Go Daddy gets there you know what together problem was pointed out how long ago now and no action taken go figure.