New Baseball Team Trading Group getting started!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I just wanted to let whoever maybe my trade partner that I won't be able to mail out until around the 20th I have to work 12s to fill in for another lieutenant and were we live the post office is 20 minutes the opposite direction hope this is ok and I apologize

I just wanted to let whoever maybe my trade partner that I won't be able to mail out until around the 20th I have to work 12s to fill in for another lieutenant and were we live the post office is 20 minutes the opposite direction hope this is ok and I apologize
sorry I meant the 23rd

July Team trades
-----------------
mzentko (cardinals) sends to Camsue (Orioles)
gbfan (Royals) sends to worldwideed (Mariners)
twinjim (twins) sends to JoelF (Red Sox)

fellows on the left, please send trade request to guys on the right to get address info

There are a few guys that are new to the bench that I recruited from other groups..they
may need some help setting up trades and such from some of the veteran guys..

When packages are received please post some thanks on this thread so the other folks can see what we have going on...

thanks and let's have fun!

mark

Cardinals lot sent out this morning to mzentkov tracking info available in trade manager hope you enjoy them

Steve

roro, thanks for the reply.

trades are already posted for July, but a new thread will go up in august that you can jump in on.

as a cardinals fan, I would not mind seeing some cubs cards get out of my house!

thanks, mark

Ill take the Cubs

Received oriole lot today thank you so much very nice assortment and the Ripken's were an added bonus look forward to the next trade

super nice lot of cardinals received today from camsue, thank you!

my favorites in the lot are:

00 Sp JD Drew Bat card,
75 Hrabosky,
10 topps history of ws insert of Gibson
09 Bowman Chrome Adam Wainwright
07 Bowman Sterling Brad Furnish auto
13 Topps Opening Day Matt Holliday

thank you for the nice cards very much!

mark

super nice lot of cardinals received today from camsue, thank you!

my favorites in the lot are:

00 Sp JD Drew Bat card,
75 Hrabosky,
10 topps history of ws insert of Gibson
09 Bowman Chrome Adam Wainwright
07 Bowman Sterling Brad Furnish auto
13 Topps Opening Day Matt Holliday

thank you for the nice cards very much!

mark
np enjoy and thank you for starting this group I love it