Best Scanner for multi Cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
hey guys,
i was wondering is there a scanner that you recommend that i can scan more than one card at a time. im trying to scan multiple cards but my scanner (epson nx230) doesnt scan more than one card at a time. its like watching paint drying on a wall, there must be a faster way to scan multi cards? any help? thanks

I use the Epson DS560 ADF scanner, I usually scan around 10 to 15 cards at a time, it takes about 12 to 15 seconds for it to scan both sides. You can set what folder you want the cards to go in before scanning to ensure they go where you want them. I

Thank you very much for your help. is that a flatbed scanner? im looking for a flatbed that i can do some vintage cards too. i have a super fast scanner but i cant put larger, vintage or bowman chrome and thick cards in it because it bends the cards.

The Epson DS560 is not a flat bed scanner. I use a flat bed for cards that I do not scan using the ADF scanner. Not sure it there is a flat bed ADF style scanner. I have scanned Bowman Chrome with this scanner with no issues. I have also scanned printing plates but not 10 or more at a time.