Rookie cards for trade u/d 3/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm not sure that I know what it is. Did you obtain it in person, thru the mail, or how?

plmk thanks Stanley

Sorry, its a signed photo of Eddie Mathews. I inherited it from a relative who passed and collected his memorabilia.

I am interested in these 93 ud sp Derek Jeter 229
12 topps chrome ref 196 Bryce Harper
11 Bowman chrome draft 101 Mike Trout
11 bowman chrome draft picks and prospects purple Jose Fernandez
11 bowman draft picks Mike Trout 101

plmk thanks Stanley
Didn't see anything i would rather have at the moment. Thanks though

I know I can't get it all, but please feel free to check out my site and LMK what interests you:

http://www.freewebs.com/kennyskards/

I don't have much Hudson. If you're into Phil Hughes or Josh Hamilton I'm no longer collecting them so most of their stuff is available. Here is what I'm interested in:

92 Bowman #28 Chipper Jones
85 Topps #401 Mark McGwire
73 Topps #615 Mike Schmidt border l/r 0/100
65 Topps #477 Steve Carlton

83 Fleer
#360 Tony Gwynn
#507 Ryne Sandberg

83 Donruss #277 Ryne Sandberg

75 Topps
#223 Robin Yount
#228 George Brett

97 Fleer ultra #518 David Arias Ortiz
93 Topps Gold Mike Piazza
11 Bowman Platinum #PP5 Mike Trout

Thanks much,
Kenny

I know I can't get it all, but please feel free to check out my site and LMK what interests you:

http://www.freewebs.com/kennyskards/

I don't have much Hudson. If you're into Phil Hughes or Josh Hamilton I'm no longer collecting them so most of their stuff is available. Here is what I'm interested in:

92 Bowman #28 Chipper Jones
85 Topps #401 Mark McGwire
73 Topps #615 Mike Schmidt border l/r 0/100
65 Topps #477 Steve Carlton

83 Fleer
#360 Tony Gwynn
#507 Ryne Sandberg

83 Donruss #277 Ryne Sandberg

75 Topps
#223 Robin Yount
#228 George Brett

97 Fleer ultra #518 David Arias Ortiz
93 Topps Gold Mike Piazza
11 Bowman Platinum #PP5 Mike Trout

Thanks much,
Kenny

Didn't really see anything.

I would be interested in 92 Bowman
302 Mariano Rivera

LMK what you would be looking for in trade (sorry, don't have any Hudsons, well, maybe a few base cards) thanks, lmk.....

I would be interested in 92 Bowman
302 Mariano Rivera

LMK what you would be looking for in trade (sorry, don't have any Hudsons, well, maybe a few base cards) thanks, lmk.....

I would be looking for a card of equal value. What do you have in that range?

Thanks Stanley

Thomas books at $60 will do it for the harper, gwynn and the 84 donruss don mattingly that's $60 even, lmk

The Gwynn has top left corner problem and it looks to be a print line down the left side.

How about this for a trade? You get the Gwynn, Harper and Mattingly and I will put in the Clemens donruss
$15 to make up for the Gwynn.

plmk thanks Stanley

Trade

I already have the clemens how about taking out the gwynn and adding the trout platinum that's $20 along with the mattingly and the harper that's as close as were going to get value wise, lmk thanks josh

The Gwynn has top left corner problem and it looks to be a print line down the left side.

How about this for a trade? You get the Gwynn, Harper and Mattingly and I will put in the Clemens donruss
$15 to make up for the Gwynn.

plmk thanks Stanley

I already have the clemens how about taking out the gwynn and adding the trout platinum that's $20 along with the mattingly and the harper that's as close as were going to get value wise, lmk thanks josh
Just replied to pm. Trade is posted if you will confirm at your leisure.

Thanks

Stanley