My first submissions to BGS for grading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowman

Pro
5.00 star(s)
It's been a while since I've done any trading or posting to The Bench. It doesn't mean that I've not been collecting, just haven't had time or extra's to trade.

Anyways, not the intent of this post. Just wanted to share my first submissions to BGS for grading. I'm nervous about having to send them out, but nothing gained by not doing so. Let me know what you think and I'll update once I get feedback from BGS in a few weeks.

Posting%20to%20the%20Bench_zpsmzbnxdgt.j  pg
[/URL][/IMG]

Posting%20to%20the%20Bench%202_zpsirh8afhq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow, some nice cards! Good luck with grading them. I always am nervous about sending stuff too so I send them next day. I figure the less time in the P.O. hands, the better.

Here is the raw information back on my first grading submissions. Can live with these, especially the die-cut, wow!

2015 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs Kyle Schwarber 9.5
2015 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs Kyle Schwarber 9
2015 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs Blue Kyle Schwarber 9.5
2015 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs Gold Kyle Schwarber 9.5
2015 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs Green Kyle Schwarber 9
2015 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs Orange Kyle Schwarber 9
2015 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs Red Kyle Schwarber 9
2014 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Pick Autographs Kyle Schwarber 9.5
2014 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Pick Autographs Kyle Schwarber 9.5
2014 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Pick Autographs Refractors Kyle Schwarber 9
2015 Bowman Chrome Bowman Scouts Top 100 Autographs Die Cut Orange Kyle Schwarber 10

Very impressive Schwarber lot you got there...you aren't alone in your apprehension about sending out for grading, I haven't overcome it yet.