Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to benlee66's ebay items

COMC's policy for items listed incorrectly

What is COMC's official policy on buying a card that's listed incorrectly? Once the transaction is done, it's done, and the seller that listed it is out of luck. That's what I came away with from the terms of service. I bought some cards that I found listed incorrectly and COMC locked them then bought them back from me without any notice. Plus, I paid cash/paypal, and they gave me store credit in return. I've bought mis-listed things numerous times before and had them shipped to me no problem.
    I'd love to hear from anyone who's had any experience with this. Either as a buyer or a seller.
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to Swipe79's ebay items
    Go to XFactor's comc items

What do you mean by "listed incorrectly?" Are we talking about mispriced items or items that COMC did not identify correctly?

Also, you can get your cash/Paypal refunded to you by going to the Cash Out page and selecting "Request a Refund" assuming the funds were added in the last thirty days.
    Always accepting 20% Off on my COMC Account with Auto Accept - COMC