Need help identifying a card I pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xdj511

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Again I wish you could post pictures to these posts, but today I got hold of what at first glance is a regular old 1976 Topps Pepe Mangual, however there is a stamped silver Topps Logo with the long T arcing and the number 75 inside it. My first guess was that this card was part of some kind of buyback issue, but I searched beckett and I can't see anything regarding this card. I was wondering if anybody knew what this card was.

Thanks!

These were some of the cards that Topps inserted in packs. I have a few of them and they are pretty much worthless. I cannot remember what year they did this but I wish Topps would stop doing this. I would rather get a regular common card than these. At least someone would trade for a regular common.

you can post pics to your posts but you need a photo bucket account and to use the link to the card in your post. easy peasey

dave

Thanks for the info guys. Dave you make it sound easy!

I saw the silver stamp in the corner and thought I was onto something. Oh well!