WTTF Kirby Puckett

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hey katester44...not sure what you are looking for or how up to date the spreadsheet is, but i can definitely help you out with some of your needs...i am new to this site...so i am still trying to figure out how this works...but let me know what you need and i can help you out.

Thanks and welcome to The Bench.

My list is pretty up to date - if you want to list a handful that you have and what you might be looking for in return, that might be a good jumping off point. Thanks.

Going to change direction a bit with my attempt to acquire Puckett cards. I will still take a look at any/all Pucketts, especially serial #'d and GU'd, but have a bunch of easy ones that should be out there and plentiful.

I am going to list one card of my need list and look for that one card until I am able to trade for it. Once I have made said trade, I will list the next card that I want, and so on and so on.

First one on the list:
1993 Leaf Gold Leaf Stars Update #7 w/ Barry Bonds

I know there is lots of new Kirby Puckett stuff out there - always looking to try and acquire it!

Haven't seen any Puckett cards showing up in the "Rediscover Topps" program - if anyone has pulled any of them, happy to trade for them.

Here are a couple of possible interest.

2017 Donruss Press Proof #184 #'d 129/284
2017 Donruss #184
2004 Donruss #D-11 #'d 0559/1985

Here are a couple of possible interest.

2017 Donruss #184

I could use:

Not sure of value, what are you looking for and I can see what I can put together in trade for you. Thanks.

Been quite some time since I went on a Puckett hunt. Let me know what you have and we can see if we can make a deal! Thanks.

I could use:
2017 Donruss Press Proof #184 #'d 129/284 $25
2005 Donruss Rookie reprint #D-11 #'d 0559/1985 $5

Not sure of value, what are you looking for and I can see what I can put together in trade for you. Thanks.

Looks like I sort of dropped the ball on this one too. Listed the current bvs next to the cards. LMK if you still need them.
Thanks!
Rick

Looks like I sort of dropped the ball on this one too. Listed the current bvs next to the cards. LMK if you still need them.
Thanks!
Rick
I have picked up the 2005 Rookie Reprint. Do need the 2017 #184 Press proof. Not sure if I have anything from your want lists that would match up for it.

Do you need this Kirby Puckett card?
1995 Sportflix UC3 - [Base] #33 Kirby Puckett MIN
If you do would you trade this Derek Jeter card?
2007 Topps U&H #278 CC.
If interested PM me as Ill prob forget to check this post soon.

Last edited:
Do you need this Kirby Puckett card?
1995 Sportflix UC3 - [Base] #33 Kirby Puckett MIN
If you do would you trade this Derek Jeter card?
2007 Topps U&H #278 CC.
If interested PM me as Ill prob forget to check this post soon.

Already have that one. Thanks.

Did not see this on your have list: 2007 SP Legendary cuts Kirby Puckett Stitch in Time gu jersey white with blue stripe. Let me know...Best regards, David