Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 71

Thread: Looking for Ginter Minis

  1. #46
    I am sure like everyone else looking for the young guys in the game. Or something as trade bait from 2015 that I can flip easily.
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels

  2. #47
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  3. #48
    Do you care if its the normal or the A & G Back?

  4. #49
    I have these off of your lists:

    2011 Topps A&G Mini:
    136, 193, 209

    2013 Topps A&G Mini:
    224, 346, 349


    I collect John Smoltz, Dale Murphy or you can hit any of my set needs found here. Thanks.
    ***Wants: Dale Murphy, John Smoltz, Vintage Topps Cards, Topps Set Needs***
    Wantlists, Havelists & Tradelists: http://sites.google.com/site/bravesfansunite/ - Searchable tradelists!
    Photobucket: http://s266.photobucket.com/user/bra...?sort=4&page=0

  5. #50
    I have just a few to trade. Might you have anything among my set needs (link in signature below).

    2011 Ginter Mini Set: 74, 189
    2012 Ginter Mini Set: 135, 162, 239
    2013 Ginter Mini Set: 91, 157, 170, 198, 199, 200, 205, 221, 334
    2014 Ginter Mini Set: 49, 84, 106, 118, 132, 214, 230, 246

    Shawn

  6. #51
    Only looking for the base mini.



    Quote Originally Posted by Pronk View Post
    Do you care if its the normal or the A & G Back?

  7. #52
    Not much, but I have these Smoltz cards. LMK, if interested in any.


    Smoltz, John 1992 Pinnacle Team 2000 30 Braves 3
    Smoltz, John 1993 Upper Deck Clutch Performers 19 Braves 2
    Smoltz, John 1994 Ultra Strikeout Kings 5 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1995 Score Hall of Gold 66 Braves 3
    Smoltz, John 1996 Fleer Smoke 'n Heat 9 Braves 4
    Smoltz, John 1996 Score Dugout Collection 26 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1996 Upper Deck Diamond Destiny 3 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1997 Circa Super Boss 17 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1997 Collector's Choice All-Star Connection 27 Braves 3
    Smoltz, John 1997 Fleer Headliners 19 Braves 8
    Smoltz, John 1997 Score Franchise 2 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1997 Stadium Club Instavision 15 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1997 Topps All-Stars 20 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1998 Leaf Fractal Foundations 105 Braves 3108/3999 1
    Smoltz, John 2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders 12 Braves 127/2002 1
    Smoltz, John 2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders 12 Braves 521/2002 1
    Smoltz, John 2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders 12 Braves 810/2002 1
    Smoltz, John 2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders 12 Braves 1268/2002 1
    Smoltz, John 2006 Upper Deck First Pitch Diamond Stars 83 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 2006 Upper Deck Special F/X Star Attractions SM Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest 50 Braves 1





    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfansunite View Post
    I have these off of your lists:

    2011 Topps A&G Mini:
    136, 193, 209

    2013 Topps A&G Mini:
    224, 346, 349


    I collect John Smoltz, Dale Murphy or you can hit any of my set needs found here. Thanks.

  8. #53
    Found these for you:


    2015 Ginter Base: 19, 38, 122, 137, 184, 234, 262, 270, 291, 302, 323, 326, 334, 337, 342, 346, 349

    2015 Ginter What Once Would Be: 6

    2015 Ginter What Once Was Believed: 4, 7

    2015 Ginter Menagerie of the Mind: 17

    2015 Ginter Great Scott!: 1, 3

    2015 Ginter Keys to the City: 4

    2015 Ginter Ancient Armory: 10, 19





    Quote Originally Posted by abbarocks View Post
    I have just a few to trade. Might you have anything among my set needs (link in signature below).

    2011 Ginter Mini Set: 74, 189
    2012 Ginter Mini Set: 135, 162, 239
    2013 Ginter Mini Set: 91, 157, 170, 198, 199, 200, 205, 221, 334
    2014 Ginter Mini Set: 49, 84, 106, 118, 132, 214, 230, 246

    Shawn

  9. #54
    I have all of those Smoltz cards. Did you have any of my set needs? If not, just list me some base sets you have cards from for trade and I can pick something out I might can use later. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogoCards View Post
    Not much, but I have these Smoltz cards. LMK, if interested in any.


    Smoltz, John 1992 Pinnacle Team 2000 30 Braves 3
    Smoltz, John 1993 Upper Deck Clutch Performers 19 Braves 2
    Smoltz, John 1994 Ultra Strikeout Kings 5 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1995 Score Hall of Gold 66 Braves 3
    Smoltz, John 1996 Fleer Smoke 'n Heat 9 Braves 4
    Smoltz, John 1996 Score Dugout Collection 26 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1996 Upper Deck Diamond Destiny 3 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1997 Circa Super Boss 17 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1997 Collector's Choice All-Star Connection 27 Braves 3
    Smoltz, John 1997 Fleer Headliners 19 Braves 8
    Smoltz, John 1997 Score Franchise 2 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1997 Stadium Club Instavision 15 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1997 Topps All-Stars 20 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 1998 Leaf Fractal Foundations 105 Braves 3108/3999 1
    Smoltz, John 2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders 12 Braves 127/2002 1
    Smoltz, John 2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders 12 Braves 521/2002 1
    Smoltz, John 2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders 12 Braves 810/2002 1
    Smoltz, John 2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders 12 Braves 1268/2002 1
    Smoltz, John 2006 Upper Deck First Pitch Diamond Stars 83 Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 2006 Upper Deck Special F/X Star Attractions SM Braves 1
    Smoltz, John 2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest 50 Braves 1
    ***Wants: Dale Murphy, John Smoltz, Vintage Topps Cards, Topps Set Needs***
    Wantlists, Havelists & Tradelists: http://sites.google.com/site/bravesfansunite/ - Searchable tradelists!
    Photobucket: http://s266.photobucket.com/user/bra...?sort=4&page=0

  10. #55
    PogoCards - PM sent
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  11. #56
    I've got plenty of minis back to 2008, especially 2009 & 2013. Some inserts, mostly base or A&G back. I am looking for hits to my wantlist for Topps inserts, Heritage SPs, and A&G inserts. I can share a list if you are interested.

    Dan
    Collecting Indians HOFers, Indians autos, vintage Indians GU'd, Jim Thome cards, and Omar Vizquel cards.


  12. #57
    Don't know that I would be able to help much with your wants, but I could take a look, if you have a wantlist already prepared.



    Quote Originally Posted by dkrill View Post
    I've got plenty of minis back to 2008, especially 2009 & 2013. Some inserts, mostly base or A&G back. I am looking for hits to my wantlist for Topps inserts, Heritage SPs, and A&G inserts. I can share a list if you are interested.

    Dan

  13. #58
    According to my site I have these mini's you need will have to pull to verify I have them I am looking wantlist help link located in sig or can sell for $10.00 dlvd

    12 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 64 M LATOS,REDS $1.25
    12 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 85 C NEAL,BASKETBALL $1.25
    12 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 103 A OGANDO,RANGERS $1.25
    12 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 165 A AVILA,TIGERS $1.25
    12 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 183 D BARNEY,CUBS $1.25
    12 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 248 J LOWRIE,ASTROS $1.25
    12 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI SP 339 S CASH,BASKETBALL $3.00
    14 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 84 F LIRIANO,PIRATES $1.00
    14 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 104 T TULOWITZKI,ROCKIES $1.50
    14 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 105 C HAMELS,PHILLIES $1.25
    14 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 153 IRON SHIEK,WRESTLER $1.00
    14 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 168 M CABRERA,TIGERS $2.50
    14 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 224 T FROST,RACING $1.00
    14 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 252 D GREGORIOUS,DIAMONDBACKS $1.00
    14 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 278 C.C. SABATHIA,YANKEES $1.25
    14 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI SP 313 J GONZALEZ,RANGERS $2.50
    14 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI SP 348 B BUTLER,ROYALS $2.50
    $26
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF JETER/MCCUTCHEN/KERSHAW/GOLDSCHIMDT/ALTUVE
    OTHER INTERESTS: DANSBY SWANSON/ALEX BREGMAN/BRETT PHILLIPS/VICTOR ROBLES/$10+ RC'S(ANYONE)
    WANTLISTS
    AU/GU/INSERTS/PARALLELS/SP'S FT
    SET FILLERS/BASE FT
    FOOTBALL FT

  14. #59
    bluewatertrader, did not see anything that I could help you with of your wants and not looking to buy at this time. Thanks though.






    *

  15. #60
    do you need any of these

    2010 TOPPS ALLEN AND GINTER MINI
    1 Adam Lind $1.25
    2 Everth Cabrera $0.75
    3 Ryan Braun $1.25
    4 Prince Fielder $1.25
    9 Kelly Kulick $0.75
    11 Wade Davis $1.25
    12 Jesus Flores $0.75
    13 B.J. Upton $1.25
    17 Johan Santana $1.25
    21 Ryan Kennelly $0.75
    24 Brandon Webb $1.25
    30 Rafael Furcal $0.75
    31 Miguel Montero $0.75
    37 Daniel McCutchen $1.25
    38 Tiago Della Vega $0.75
    39 Josh Johnson $1.25
    43 Yovani Gallardo $0.75
    49 Jenrry Mejia $1.25
    52 Gavin Floyd $0.75
    55 Esmil Rogers $0.75
    59 Ivory Crockett $0.75
    62 Matt Kemp $1.50
    69 Clay Buchholz $1.25
    76 Joakim Soria $0.75
    79 James Loney HAVE 2 $0.75
    80 Will Venable $0.75
    86 Andrew Bailey $0.75
    89 Joel Pineiro $0.75
    96 Roy Halladay $1.25
    99 Anthony Gatto $0.75
    104 Mahlon Duckett $0.75
    106 Dustin Pedroia $1.50
    109 Ian Kinsler $1.25
    112 Tyler Bradt $0.75
    115 Trevor Hoffman $1.25
    117 Neil Walker $1.25
    118 Eric Young Jr. $0.75
    122 Yadier Molina $2
    123 Mariano Rivera $2.50
    129 Johannes Gutenberg $0.75
    130 Area 51 $0.75
    133 Nelson Cruz $1.25
    136 Garrett Jones $0.75
    138 Javier Vazquez $0.75
    145 Jim Thome $1.25
    147 Cristian Guzman $0.75
    148 Anne Donovan $0.75
    149 Ichiro Suzuki $3
    156 Cameron Maybin $0.75
    160 Derrek Lee $0.75
    167 Dan Haren $0.75
    169 Felix Hernandez $1.25
    174 Eric Byrnes $0.75
    185 X-Rays $0.75
    187 Jair Jurrjens $0.75
    189 Howie Kendrick $0.75
    191 Justin Morneau $1.25
    194 Nyjer Morgan $0.75
    196 Scott Baker $0.75
    197 Johnny Damon $1.25
    198 A.J. Pierzynski $0.75
    204 Russell Martin $1.25
    205 Meb Keflezighi $0.75
    214 CC Sabathia $1.25
    218 Todd Helton $1.25
    219 Adam Wainwright $1.25
    226 Brian McCann $1.25
    227 Henry Rodriguez $0.75
    229 Franklin Gutierrez $0.75
    230 Brian Roberts $0.75
    233 Rick Ankiel $0.75
    251 Chase Headley $0.75
    258 Ryan Dempster $0.75
    259 Scott Feldman $0.75
    260 Chris Young $0.75
    261 Adam Jones $1.25
    263 Ruben Tejada $1.25
    265 Kendry Morales $0.75
    268 Brad Kilby $0.75
    269 A.J. Burnett $0.75
    278 Jeff Francoeur $1.25
    279 Curtis Granderson $1.50
    283 Hank Presswood $0.75
    286 Revolving Door $0.75
    291 Ron Teasley $0.75
    293 Troy Tulowitzki $2
    298 Jorge Cantu $0.75
    299 Robinson Cano $2
    301 Gaby Sanchez HAVE 3 $4
    303 Trevor Cahill HAVE 2 $4
    305 Kelly Johnson HAVE 2 $4
    308 Adrian Beltre HAVE 2 $4
    309 Casey McGehee $4
    310 Placido Polanco $4
    313 Ryan Doumit $4
    315 Bobby Abreu $4
    317 Alex Rios HAVE 2 $4
    318 Carlos Gonzalez $6
    321 Carlos Gomez $4
    322 Gary Matthews $4
    324 Randy Winn HAVE 2 $4
    326 Aaron Rowand HAVE 2 $4
    327 Vernon Wells $4
    328 Jered Weaver $6
    330 Jonathan Papelbon $6
    331 Huston Street HAVE 2 $4
    335 Jonathan Broxton HAVE 2 $4
    337 Joe Nathan $4
    338 Francisco Liriano $4
    340 Brad Lidge HAVE 2 $4
    341 Jon Garland $4
    344 Derek Holland HAVE 2 $4
    345 Stephen Drew HAVE 2 $4
    348 Asdrubal Cabrera $6
    349 Yuniesky Betancourt $4
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •