Looking for any RC's w/bv of at least $8.00+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What condition is the Trammell/Molitor in ?

Just got home and looked. I couldn't call it EX. Sorry.
Any interest in a 2005 PSA 10 score Ronnie brown? (Didn't realize you'd consider graded)

Edit: brown is since pending. If good with the original deal for the kelly, sanders and favre rcs, please post

Last edited:
our trade

I would do that trade except I already have that card it's in my Trout section under SPs. However I did find other trades how bout the 2015 PANINI PRIZM BLUE AUTOGRAPHS C. SEAGER #75 $40 for the 84 Donruss mattingly $30 and the chrome stanton $10 and the 1984 topps mattingly RC $25 for the 2015 TOPPS SERIES II CAREER HIGH AUTO M. FRANCO $25 both are even book value wise the kershaw and the Thomas I will trade but only for trouts I don't have, lmk

Josh,

Currently viewing your bucket so far I will offer you a 14 TOPPS GATORADE BATH VARIATION SP 1 M TROUT $30.00 for 84 DONRUSS DON MATTINGLY RC $30.00
I am also interested in the follow

1984 Topps Mattingly RC
1990 Leaf RC Frank Thomas RC
2008 Topps Update Kershaw RC
2012 Topps Chrome M Stanton RC

Your best bet is to search my site for your wants links located in sig.

Thanks,
Larry

I would do that trade except I already have that card it's in my Trout section under SPs. However I did find other trades how bout the 2015 PANINI PRIZM BLUE AUTOGRAPHS C. SEAGER #75 $40 for the 84 Donruss mattingly $30 and the chrome stanton $10 and the 1984 topps mattingly RC $25 for the 2015 TOPPS SERIES II CAREER HIGH AUTO M. FRANCO $25 both are even book value wise the kershaw and the Thomas I will trade but only for trouts I don't have, lmk

I realized I already have a 84 Topps Mattingly but do need the 84 Fleer Mattingly both have same bv's $25-I am really only looking to trade the Seager AU for a RC With similiar bv's I also found I don't need the Stanton I can trade out the Franco AU for the Fleer Mattingly $25/$25

Last edited:
ok that works the fleer mattingly for the franco auto i'll post it up

I realized I already have a 84 Topps Mattingly but do need the 84 Fleer Mattingly both have same bv's $25-I am really only looking to trade the Seager AU for a RC With similiar bv's I also found I don't need the Stanton I can trade out the Franco AU for the Fleer Mattingly $25/$25

I just looked up the franco auto beckett online has it listed for only $15 as of today i will look for something else

I picked these two instead 12 BOWMAN PLATINUM GOLD HARPER $15.00
15 BOWMAN CHROME FARM'S FINEST MINI GOLD BUXTON /50 $8.00 I'll go ahead and post confirm if this is ok

I picked these two instead 12 BOWMAN PLATINUM GOLD HARPER $15.00
15 BOWMAN CHROME FARM'S FINEST MINI GOLD BUXTON /50 $8.00 I'll go ahead and post confirm if this is ok

The Franco was $25 when I first priced it on the 1st of each Beckett does a major over haul on there pricing most cards like low end inserts rarely
change in bv's but Auto's/Game-used and sometimes RC's can go up and down in bv I need to update my autograph/game-used section

Oh and to let you know the Harper is now $20

I have these two cards. Can send scans if needed. Plmk thanks Butch

1985-86 O-***-Chee #9 Mario Lemieux RC $150.00 Not graded

1985-86 Topps #9 Mario Lemieux RC $200.00 BGS 9

Is it his RC ? I could be but would need to know condition and bv for
I decide if I want to trade for it

The Zimmerman isn't his RC his RC card is 2005 Topps Update

But interested in the Lowell and Quentin $11.00 let me know what I can trade you

How about this?

2014 Topps Update Wal-Mart Blue Border #US42 J.D. Martinez $1.25 (And the base 2014 Topps Update if you have it)
2015 Topps Chrome Refractors #191 Justin Verlander $1.50
2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed White #35 Nolan Ryan $8.00
Total: $10.75

I haven't shipped the Pedroia yet in our previous trade, so I will combine if this gets approved today.

Thanks for working with me on this!

Spencer

I have these two cards. Can send scans if needed. Plmk thanks Butch

1985-86 O-***-Chee #9 Mario Lemieux RC $150.00 Not graded

1985-86 Topps #9 Mario Lemieux RC $200.00 BGS 9

Would love to trade for both of them but I am probably going to have to give up the farm the fence that goes around the farm and the farmers daughter lol If
I don't have enough to trade for both the OPC is first priority

Been in the city for a while. Not sure what the farm looks like any more. What can we do?? PM'd you a new list. Butch
Would love to trade for both of them but I am probably going to have to give up the farm the fence that goes around the farm and the farmers daughter lol If
I don't have enough to trade for both the OPC is first priority

I have a 1998 Topps Stars Randy Moss RC #66 #d /8799. Would you be interested in it, and could you tell me the most recent book value on it if you are? Thanks,

Jack

Just following up to see if you can hold those three we agreed to earlier. I will post a baseball list before the weekend. Thank you.