Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WTTF 2015 Topps Series II

  1. #1

    WTTF 2015 Topps Series II

    Excellent collation through 2 jumbo boxes left me 40 cards short of my 2nd set of Series II.

    Need to trade for the following:
    369 377

    407 414 420 421 422 423 430 441 443 451 454 463 479 490

    501 515 531 538 543 549 552 566 567 577 580 584 588 596

    602 613 617 635 648 662 667 681 687 694

    Here is the link to my box break with my inserts for trade:

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...xes?highlight=

    I also have a stack of base available to trade from as well. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Excellent collation through 2 jumbo boxes left me 40 cards short of my 2nd set of Series II.

    Need to trade for the following:
    369 377

    407 414 420 421 422 423 430 441 443 451 454 463 479 490

    501 515 531 538 543 549 552 566 567 577 580 584 588 596

    602 613 617 635 648 662 667 681 687 694

    Here is the link to my box break with my inserts for trade:

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...xes?highlight=

    I also have a stack of base available to trade from as well. Thanks.
    Hey Andy
    I have these for you
    #,s 369,421,423, 463, 596, 694
    if you can hit something from my want lists on my home page would be good if not i will post as a free trade for you
    just let me know
    Thanks
    Tom
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

  3. #3
    have these
    #420,423,443,567,588,596,662

    no clue of bv.also can use any of these
    mccutchen gold
    Griffey jr baseball royalty

  4. #4
    According to my site I showing to have these available will have to pull to verify

    377 420 430 441 443 454 490 501 515 531 538 549 552 566 567 577 580 584 588 602 617 635 648 662 681 687

    Interested in these
    Gold (#d/2015):400 mccutchen
    Rainbow Foil 583 abreu
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF JETER/MCCUTCHEN/KERSHAW/GOLDSCHIMDT/ALTUVE
    OTHER INTERESTS: DANSBY SWANSON/ALEX BREGMAN/BRETT PHILLIPS/VICTOR ROBLES/$10+ RC'S(ANYONE)
    WANTLISTS
    AU/GU/INSERTS/PARALLELS/SP'S FT
    SET FILLERS/BASE FT
    FOOTBALL FT

  5. #5
    I can use these 2015 inserts:
    Heart of the order:5,16
    Highlights:49
    Are you still looking for Pratt and Lee first pitch? Have extras
    Ken

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by chieftazmisty View Post
    Hey Andy
    I have these for you
    #,s 369,421,423, 463, 596, 694
    if you can hit something from my want lists on my home page would be good if not i will post as a free trade for you
    just let me know
    Thanks
    Tom
    Hey Tom - just picked up a big chunk of these last night, including the ones you have for me. Appreciate you taking a look.

    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    have these
    #420,423,443,567,588,596,662

    no clue of bv.also can use any of these
    mccutchen gold
    Griffey jr baseball royalty
    Same response as Tom - just picked up a big chunk last night - appreciate you taking a look.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluewatertrader View Post
    According to my site I showing to have these available will have to pull to verify

    377 420 430 441 443 454 490 501 515 531 538 549 552 566 567 577 580 584 588 602 617 635 648 662 681 687

    Interested in these
    Gold (#’d/2015):400 mccutchen
    Rainbow Foil 583 abreu
    You have the last 5 I need - had to part with the 400 mccutchen in my other deal. Don't think I can do the Abreu for the base. Maybe throw in one of the other A/G inserts you have that I need?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyedave View Post
    I can use these 2015 inserts:
    Heart of the order:5,16
    Highlights:49
    Are you still looking for Pratt and Lee first pitch? Have extras
    Ken
    Ken - have all 3 of the cards you need. Would gladly trade for Pratt and/or Lee FP cards. Post up what you think is reasonable and I will confirm and get them out to you. Thanks.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •