Want: SF Giants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I opened a jumbo of the Bowman Draft.....starting to move just the refractors.....I have two for trade from the Giants. Ryan Murphy 1st bowman BD 166 144th overall and Heliot Ramos BD-79 19th overall in 2017. Looking for twins cards or just base Trout cards in trade. Let me know. Happy Holidays, David

I opened a jumbo of the Bowman Draft.....starting to move just the refractors.....I have two for trade from the Giants. Ryan Murphy 1st bowman BD 166 144th overall and Heliot Ramos BD-79 19th overall in 2017. Looking for twins cards or just base Trout cards in trade. Let me know. Happy Holidays, David
Sweet I can use those. I have Twins topps gold /2019 I think its arrez and a trout 2020 ginter base. Lmk if that works

I can use it, also you have some other stuff I need. I still have the lemahieu 2010 pro debut, do you know the BV?
Are you needing the BV for the Chapman or Lemahieu. For some reason the Bowman Platinum hasn't booked yet, the Lemahieu is 4.00. I'm good with a straight up trade I don't know about you. LMK DG

Sweet I can use those. I have Twins topps gold /2019 I think its arrez and a trout 2020 ginter base. Lmk if that works
Works for me! Posting another trade for us! Please confirm it when u have the time and pwe is okay with me. Happy Holidays, David PS I see my shadow is behind me....have buy three mores cards from other traders!

That's fine, please post. Thanks
Trade posted. Thanks for the help
Works for me! Posting another trade for us! Please confirm it when u have the time and pwe is okay with me. Happy Holidays, David PS I see my shadow is behind me....have buy three mores cards from other traders!
David you could only wish that I was your shadow. I wouldn't be buying junk lots and making worthless trade to be in a "Trade War". The only war is in your mind.

Looking for some SF Giants stuff- newer base(heritage, topps update, bowman prospects), inserts/#'d/parallels/GU/Autos. LMK what you have. My tradelist is pretty up to date.
DO you need a 2018 Bowman Sky Blue /499 Buster Posey? #79

Great... if you see something on my list, great.. I glanced looking for update, gallery, draft etc but did see anything right away. I look again Monday, but if you have something relevant in Red Sox or if you have cards from above... it will help me narrow it down quicker

Great... if you see something on my list, great.. I glanced looking for update, gallery, draft etc but did see anything right away. I look again Monday, but if you have something relevant in Red Sox or if you have cards from above... it will help me narrow it down quicker
I have these from 20 Update-
Turkey Red Wade Boggs 46
Turkey Red Chrome Wade Boggs 46

lmk. thanks

I have these from 20 Update-
Turkey Red Wade Boggs 46
Turkey Red Chrome Wade Boggs 46

lmk. thanks

I got those nailed... My update set needs are in my signature, my red sox needs are usually down also to #d, color or paralells...

Any interest in these. LMK DG
2019 Bowman Chrome Refractor #17 Belt /499
2019 Bowman Chrome Refractor #BCP-174 Bart /499

Hi Buddy! I have a 2020 Bowman Draft refractor of Ryan Murphy Giants BD166 for trade...just looking for one twin card for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Happy Holidays, David