Want: SF Giants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Buddy! I have from 2020 Bowman Best Joey Bart Giants tp-14 and Mauricio Dubon Giants RC for trade. Any twin card for the trade will work for me and if u don't have the time....let me know and I'll post it for us as I'm retired. Best regards, David

Hi! I have a 2020 Topps Chrome Update of Wilmer Flores Giants u-38 and a Jesus Luzardo A's (for your friend) for trade. One twin card will work for me and pwe is okay too. Best regards, David

Looking for some SF Giants stuff- newer base(heritage, topps update, bowman prospects), inserts/#'d/parallels/GU/Autos. LMK what you have. My tradelist is pretty up to date.
Getting a bowman chrome prospect Yaz refractor in a trade......I collect mainly bowman chrome draft.......Any interest in Yaz? Don

Hi. i have this lmk if you need it. looking for current autos in dodgers / angels or will look at a trade list. for trade bait. thanks. Larry

2020 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE, HUNTER PENCE ORANGE REFRACTOR AUTO 15 / 25

Hi. i have this lmk if you need it. looking for current autos in dodgers / angels or will look at a trade list. for trade bait. thanks. Larry

2020 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE, HUNTER PENCE ORANGE REFRACTOR AUTO 15 / 25
Larry,
I could use it. Dont have much for current Dodgers/Angels autos. Feel free to check out my www for a tradelist.

Hi Buddy! I have an Independence day card of Stephen Piscotty A's 2020 Topps 03/76 of card 593 for trade. One twin card will work for me ....and pwe is okay...However, it can only be posted 2/3/21...I'll look to see if I have any giant card that I can include with the above card. Best regards, David

Hi Buddy! I have an Independence day card of Stephen Piscotty A's 2020 Topps 03/76 of card 593 for trade. One twin card will work for me ....and pwe is okay...However, it can only be posted 2/3/21...I'll look to see if I have any giant card that I can include with the above card. Best regards, David
Sounds good, post it when you want. Thanks