Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44
Results 646 to 659 of 659

Thread: Want: SF Giants

  1. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1487
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #646
    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    I have a 2018 Bowman Steven Duggar #069/499 Sky blue BP149 if interested

    I have interested in
    Greg Maddux 96 Leaf Preferred Steel #53
    Delino Deshields Jr. 15 Topps Heritage Gum Stain back RC #699

    Thanks
    I have that duggar but thanks for asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    Full disclosure, I forgot about this one. If you still need the Panda auto and have the Ryan SP, I'm good to post. If you can give me tonight, I can list the other Giants stuff I have (parallels, other inserts). Let me know and sorry about the delay.

    Joe
    Thanks for getting back to me, I'll post the trade we agreed upon and if you get a list of your other Giants stuff hopefully we can work out another one!. Thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx


  2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    622
    Bench Bucks
    1,274
    Bench Points
    224
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #647
    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post



    Thanks for getting back to me, I'll post the trade we agreed upon and if you get a list of your other Giants stuff hopefully we can work out another one!. Thanks
    These are the other Giants I have available. Let me know if you need any of them.
    2019 Topps
    Silver pack Will Clark
    150th parallel - 4.157.288
    Rainbow Foil - 148.611
    2018 Topps
    rainbow Foil - 664.536.613.648
    2017 Topps
    Gold - 410
    Rainbow - 683
    Gold - 53

    Edit...If you do need any of these, I can use the following
    2019 Topps 150 Years of Baseball 97 Lou Brock, 100 Ichiro, 7 reggie jackson

    I'll mail on Monday so let me know before then.
    Joe
    Last edited by jweech; 10-19-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  3. jrfelps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Gulf Coast of Texas
    Posts
    315
    Bench Bucks
    614
    Bench Points
    85
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #648
    Any interest in 2019 Topps 1984 Chris Shaw Autograph and 2019 Leather and Lumber Chris Shaw Triple Relic for the Morgan Ensburg Auto and 07 Bowman Blue Oswalt ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collecting Roy OSWALT and JACK CLARK cards and memorabilia.

    Can use the cards of Allan Ramirez 1984 Topps #347 or 1984 Donruss #332 in every trade made, singles or lots.

  4. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1487
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #649
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfelps View Post
    Any interest in 2019 Topps 1984 Chris Shaw Autograph and 2019 Leather and Lumber Chris Shaw Triple Relic for the Morgan Ensburg Auto and 07 Bowman Blue Oswalt ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure, i'll post it now. Thanks!
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  5. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1487
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #650
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    These are the other Giants I have available. Let me know if you need any of them.
    2019 Topps
    Silver pack Will Clark
    150th parallel - 4.157.288
    Rainbow Foil - 148.611
    2018 Topps
    rainbow Foil - 664.536.613.648
    2017 Topps
    Gold - 410
    Rainbow - 683
    Gold - 53

    Edit...If you do need any of these, I can use the following
    2019 Topps 150 Years of Baseball 97 Lou Brock, 100 Ichiro, 7 reggie jackson

    I'll mail on Monday so let me know before then.
    Joe
    I'll take these:
    2018 Topps
    rainbow Foil - 664.536.613.648

    and throw in the 3 other cards you want. No need to post it I'll just throw them in with the Ryan. Thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx


  6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    622
    Bench Bucks
    1,274
    Bench Points
    224
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #651
    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    I'll take these:
    2018 Topps
    rainbow Foil - 664.536.613.648

    and throw in the 3 other cards you want. No need to post it I'll just throw them in with the Ryan. Thanks
    sounds good Ryan. Thank you.
    joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  7. greglloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    1,744
    Bench Bucks
    843
    Bench Points
    517
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #652
    Im interested in these
    Pete Alonso 19 Bowman Chrome Top 100 Prospect #52
    Boston Redsox w/Giuliani #234

  8. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1487
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #653
    Quote Originally Posted by greglloyd View Post
    Im interested in these
    Pete Alonso 19 Bowman Chrome Top 100 Prospect #52
    Boston Redsox w/Giuliani #234
    Ok, do you have any Giants stuff for trade? LMK. Thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  9. greglloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    1,744
    Bench Bucks
    843
    Bench Points
    517
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #654
    yes see post 641

  10. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1487
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #655
    Quote Originally Posted by greglloyd View Post
    yes see post 641
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8427 Buster Posey
    2019 Topps '84 Topps #T8467 Buster Posey
    2019 Topps Gold #190 Steven Duggar 1250/2019
    2019 Topps Utz #14 Steven Duggar
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #4 Dereck Rodriguez FS
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #154 Johnny Cueto
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #288 Joe Panik
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #T8429 Will Clark
    2019 Topps Major League Materials #MLMBC Brandon Crawford

    Whatever you think is fair from the above cards. LMK. Thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  11. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    14,522
    Bench Bucks
    5,677
    Bench Points
    2246
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #656
    Hi -

    Feel free to check out my website and see if you can use any Giants. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  12. WJ#55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    American Canyon, Ca
    Posts
    506
    Bench Bucks
    1,204
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    127
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to bigwoe2012's ebay items
    Go to bigwoe's comc items

    #657
    Hello again. I have these if you're interested.

    Thanks,
    W


    Madison Bumgarner 2015 Topps Limited #20 $1.50
    Matt Cain 2013 Bowman Gold #56 $1.25
    Johnny Cueto 2018 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC64 $4.00
    Tim Lincecum 2013 Bowman Chrome Refractors #20 $2.00
    Kevin Mitchell 2013 Topps Archives SP #242 $3.00
    Buster Posey 2019 Topps #157 $0.75
    Buster Posey 2018 Donruss #167 .75
    Buster Posey 2018 Topps Heritage #235 .75
    Five cards or less will go out via PWE unless they are GU's or Auto's. My traders are listed on my webpage http://hitemhard55.webs.com/.
    Let's help each other.

    Thanks,
    WJ

  13. WJ#55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    American Canyon, Ca
    Posts
    506
    Bench Bucks
    1,204
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    127
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to bigwoe2012's ebay items
    Go to bigwoe's comc items

    #658
    And I almost forgot about these.

    2019 TOPPS CHROME
    150 Steven Duggar RC Team: San Francisco Giants $1.00

    PINK REFRACTORS
    125 Brandon Belt $2.00

    2019 BOWMAN PLATINUM
    42 Steven Duggar RC Team: San Francisco Giants $0.75

    2019 TOPPS
    '84 TOPPS
    T8476 Willie McCovey Team: San Francisco Giants .75

    '84 TOPPS ROOKIES
    84RCSH Chris Shaw RC Team: San Francisco Giants $0.60
    84RRBL Ray Black RC Team: San Francisco Giants $0.60
    84RSD Steven Duggar RC: San Francisco Giants $0.60

    Franchise Feats
    FF24 Buster Posey Team: San Francisco Giants $2.00
    Five cards or less will go out via PWE unless they are GU's or Auto's. My traders are listed on my webpage http://hitemhard55.webs.com/.
    Let's help each other.

    Thanks,
    WJ

  14. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1487
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #659
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ#55 View Post
    And I almost forgot about these.

    2019 TOPPS CHROME
    150 Steven Duggar RC Team: San Francisco Giants $1.00

    PINK REFRACTORS
    125 Brandon Belt $2.00

    2019 BOWMAN PLATINUM
    42 Steven Duggar RC Team: San Francisco Giants $0.75

    2019 TOPPS
    '84 TOPPS
    T8476 Willie McCovey Team: San Francisco Giants .75

    '84 TOPPS ROOKIES
    84RCSH Chris Shaw RC Team: San Francisco Giants $0.60
    84RRBL Ray Black RC Team: San Francisco Giants $0.60
    84RSD Steven Duggar RC: San Francisco Giants $0.60

    Franchise Feats
    FF24 Buster Posey Team: San Francisco Giants $2.00
    Thanks for the lists but I dont need any of those.
    -Derek
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •