Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 659

Thread: Want: SF Giants

  1. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1486
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have a 2015 bowman chrome auto of Chris Shaw for trade. Let me know. Best regards, David
    I need it. I have twins auto Glen perkins 07 ud goudey graphs if you need it lmk.
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  2. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,881
    Bench Bucks
    32,601
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10231
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #62
    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    I need it. I have twins auto Glen perkins 07 ud goudey graphs if you need it lmk.
    Works for me! Okay to post it and I'll confirm it. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

  3. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1486
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #63
    ttt
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  4. bzross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    26
    Bench Bucks
    441
    Bench Points
    10
    Trader Rating
    0





    #64
    I have these;

    2015 Topps High Tek Dots #HTMBR Madison Bumgarner
    2015 Topps High Tek #HTBC Brandon Crawford B
    2015 Topps Heritage Award Winners #AW10 Madison Bumgarner
    2015 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #ARGB Gary Brown AU/RC
    2015 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #AREC Erik Cordier AU/RC
    2014 Topps Toys R Us Purple Border #270 Gregor Blanco
    2013 Pinnacle Position Powers #2 Buster Posey
    2013 Pinnacle Pinnacle of Success #5 Buster Posey
    2013 Pinnacle Artists Proof Blue #28 Matt Cain
    2013 Pinnacle Aces #9 Matt Cain
    2013 Bowman Top 100 Prospects #BTP51 Kyle Crick
    2013 Bowman Rookie Reprint Blue Sapphire Refractors #MC Matt Cain
    2012 Panini Prizm #172 Hector Sanchez RC RC
    2011 Topps Factory Set Limited Edition #198 Buster Posey
    2011 Topps Commemorative Patch #PS Pablo Sandoval GU
    2011 Topps Chrome #62 Brian Wilson
    2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #103 Andres Torres
    2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Hometown Heroes #HH1 Buster Posey
    2011 Playoff Prime Cuts #31 Melky Cabrera/199 GU, /199

    I have a lot of base from 2015 Heritage, Allen & Ginter and 2014 Allen & Ginter. LMK if you can use any of these. Thanks.
    Trading for my daughter - a young baseball fan & mad for the Astros!
    Collecting Dallas Keuchel. Full list of needs on web site, open to discussions on any of the needs.

    Trade & needs list; http://www.baseballfreya.com/cards.html

  5. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1486
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #65
    Quote Originally Posted by bzross View Post
    I have these;

    2015 Topps High Tek Dots #HTMBR Madison Bumgarner
    2015 Topps High Tek #HTBC Brandon Crawford B
    2015 Topps Heritage Award Winners #AW10 Madison Bumgarner
    2015 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #ARGB Gary Brown AU/RC
    2015 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #AREC Erik Cordier AU/RC
    2013 Pinnacle Position Powers #2 Buster Posey
    2013 Pinnacle Pinnacle of Success #5 Buster Posey
    2013 Pinnacle Aces #9 Matt Cain
    2013 Bowman Rookie Reprint Blue Sapphire Refractors #MC Matt Cain
    2012 Panini Prizm #172 Hector Sanchez RC RC
    2011 Topps Factory Set Limited Edition #198 Buster Posey
    2011 Topps Commemorative Patch #PS Pablo Sandoval GU
    2011 Topps Chrome #62 Brian Wilson
    2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Hometown Heroes #HH1 Buster Posey
    2011 Playoff Prime Cuts #31 Melky Cabrera/199 GU, /199

    I have a lot of base from 2015 Heritage, Allen & Ginter and 2014 Allen & Ginter. LMK if you can use any of these. Thanks.
    I can use a base set from heritage, 14 & 15 ginter of sf giants and these:
    2015 Topps High Tek Dots #HTMBR Madison Bumgarner
    2015 Topps High Tek #HTBC Brandon Crawford B
    2015 Topps Heritage Award Winners #AW10 Madison Bumgarner
    2015 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #ARGB Gary Brown AU/RC
    2015 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #AREC Erik Cordier AU/RC
    2014 Topps Toys R Us Purple Border #270 Gregor Blanco
    2013 Pinnacle Artists Proof Blue #28 Matt Cain
    2013 Bowman Top 100 Prospects #BTP51 Kyle Crick
    2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #103 Andres Torres
    lmk. thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  6. bzross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    26
    Bench Bucks
    441
    Bench Points
    10
    Trader Rating
    0





    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    I can use a base set from heritage, 14 & 15 ginter of sf giants and these:
    2015 Topps High Tek Dots #HTMBR Madison Bumgarner
    2015 Topps High Tek #HTBC Brandon Crawford B
    2015 Topps Heritage Award Winners #AW10 Madison Bumgarner
    2015 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #ARGB Gary Brown AU/RC
    2015 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #AREC Erik Cordier AU/RC
    2014 Topps Toys R Us Purple Border #270 Gregor Blanco
    2013 Pinnacle Artists Proof Blue #28 Matt Cain
    2013 Bowman Top 100 Prospects #BTP51 Kyle Crick
    2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #103 Andres Torres
    lmk. thanks
    OK, I'll put these to the side and look out what I have from Heritage & A&G. Will PM tomorrow with what I find. Thanks.
    Trading for my daughter - a young baseball fan & mad for the Astros!
    Collecting Dallas Keuchel. Full list of needs on web site, open to discussions on any of the needs.

    Trade & needs list; http://www.baseballfreya.com/cards.html

  7. Thomas Tandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    378
    Bench Bucks
    992
    Bench Points
    126
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #67
    I need these two 2014 topps chrome purple refractors. 67-W. Flores and 74- D. Fowler

    B. Belt
    15 bowman silver ice #114

    M. Bumgarner
    11 topps chrome refractor #127
    13 bowman hometown #97
    14 bowman silver ice #211
    14 bowman platinum gold #41

    B. Posey
    11 finest moments fm10
    11 topps chrome #1
    11 topps chrome vc-1
    11 bowman platinum gold #28
    12 ginter mini #47
    13 select en fuego #5
    14 topps chorme refractors #152
    14 bowman platinum cutting edge stars ces-bp
    14 bowman platinum gold #28
    14 topps chrome 89 chrome refractors 89tc-bp
    15 topps tribute #59
    Scott Tandy

  8. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1486
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Tandy View Post
    I need these two 2014 topps chrome purple refractors. 67-W. Flores and 74- D. Fowler

    B. Belt
    15 bowman silver ice #114

    M. Bumgarner
    11 topps chrome refractor #127
    13 bowman hometown #97
    14 bowman silver ice #211
    14 bowman platinum gold #41

    B. Posey
    11 finest moments fm10
    11 topps chrome #1
    11 topps chrome vc-1
    11 bowman platinum gold #28
    12 ginter mini #47
    13 select en fuego #5
    14 topps chorme refractors #152
    14 bowman platinum cutting edge stars ces-bp
    14 bowman platinum gold #28
    14 topps chrome 89 chrome refractors 89tc-bp
    15 topps tribute #59
    How about a PWE trade, these 2 for them-
    M. Bumgarner
    13 bowman hometown #97
    14 bowman silver ice #211

    post if ok. thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  9. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,864
    Bench Bucks
    3,065
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #69
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  10. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1486
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #70
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    thanks but I dont need any of those
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  11. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1486
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #71
    tttttt
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  12. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,881
    Bench Bucks
    32,601
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10231
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #72
    Any need for theses? 2016 topps spring fever Johnny Cueto, Hunter Pence, Madison Bumgarner and 2016 topps back to back Posey/Belt. Looking for 2016 topps gold or twin cards for the trade. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

  13. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,620
    Bench Bucks
    3,023
    Bench Points
    1486
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #73
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Any need for theses? 2016 topps spring fever Johnny Cueto, Hunter Pence, Madison Bumgarner and 2016 topps back to back Posey/Belt. Looking for 2016 topps gold or twin cards for the trade. Best regards, David
    David,
    Yes I need those. I have this twins refractor for trade-
    13 bowman chrome draft refractor stephen gonsalves #bdpp49(twins)

    lmk. thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx


  14. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,272
    Bench Bucks
    1,451
    Bench Points
    702
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #74
    Need a Brandon Crawford topps tek au or gq au? I can use the grichuk elite
    WANTLIST - CLICK HERE
    If you can't hit any, I will trade up for trade bait

  15. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    66,881
    Bench Bucks
    32,601
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10231
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #75
    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    David,
    Yes I need those. I have this twins refractor for trade-
    13 bowman chrome draft refractor stephen gonsalves #bdpp49(twins)

    lmk. thanks
    Works for me! Okay to post for us or if your busy..let me know and I'll post it.Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •