Want: SF Giants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So far...I have a 2016 topps scouting report auto of Matt Cain, 2013 bowman chrome refractor of Buster Posey, 2015 bowman 1st of Ronnie Jebavy gray 329/499. Best regards, David

So far...I have a 2016 topps scouting report auto of Matt Cain, 2013 bowman chrome refractor of Buster Posey, 2015 bowman 1st of Ronnie Jebavy gray 329/499. Best regards, David

David,
can you use these twins-
09 bowman chrome draft prospect blue refractor chris herrmann /99
13 bowman chrome prospect black refractor matthew koch /99
02 just minors rookie review joe mauer graded WCG 10 GEM-MT

lmk

David,
can you use these twins-
09 bowman chrome draft prospect blue refractor chris herrmann /99
13 bowman chrome prospect black refractor matthew koch /99
02 just minors rookie review joe mauer graded WCG 10 GEM-MT

lmk
Works for me! Also found a 2016 heritage short print of Buster Posey....Okay to post our trade...I'll continue to look for giants cards to include as extra's. Best regards, David

I can use both. LMK. THanks

I can use some that you listed, but most of what you like from me I'd like a little better Giants in return. If you can find some more stuff like the Thomas & pope mini we can probably work out a deal. Is that Aoki in a Giants uni? I could probably trade 1 or 2 of the GU/Auto for it. LMK

Bogaerts is pending, not sure on values but if you want to do a PWE trade for the other 2 I can use these-
2015 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor 111 Brandon Crawford
2013 Bowman Chrome Green Refractor 216 Mike Kickham RC

LMK. Thanks

I can only use the Posey from that list, not enough to work out a trade unfortunately. Thanks for the list though

Not a problem. If you change your mind and are interested in a 1 card PWE trade for the Posey for any Jeter, LMK.

Thanks.

Hi. I can use either one of these:
Derek Jeter 07 Topps Stars #13
Derek Jeter 07 Upper Deck Elements #112

PLMK. Thanks.

I have the following for u. Purple Mike Duffy 187/250 of Gypsy Queen, gold card of Hunter Pence from 2016 topps 1202/2016, Raihbow Foil of Stricklandn 2016 topps,Mini of Crick bowman chrome 2015, ref of Phil Bickford 2015 bowman chrome, Pressed penny from sf with the words Giants/play ball. Looking for a few twin cards for the trade. Best regards, David

I have the following for u. Purple Mike Duffy 187/250 of Gypsy Queen, gold card of Hunter Pence from 2016 topps 1202/2016, Raihbow Foil of Stricklandn 2016 topps,Mini of Crick bowman chrome 2015, ref of Phil Bickford 2015 bowman chrome, Pressed penny from sf with the words Giants/play ball. Looking for a few twin cards for the trade. Best regards, David

I can use those, also you have the josh hamilton five star right? I still have that 11 topps diamond die cut joe mauer. Also have 05 topps pristine uncirculated twins /375 alexander smit #111, glen perkins #130.

Can you use any of the following?

Giants Buster Posey 2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini 337
Giants Buster Posey , Johnny Bench 2010 Topps Legendary Lineage LL-74
Giants Madison Bumgarner 2013 Topps Gold 379 1285 / 2013
Giants Tim Lincecum 2010 Topps Chrome Refractor 27
Giants Tim Lincecum 2010 Topps 205 88
Giants Tim Lincecum 2012 Topps Gold Foil 349
Giants Willie Mays 2003 Topps Gallery HOF (Gold) 1
Giants / Rangers Buster Posey, Neftali Feliz 2011 Topps Diamond Duos DD-17

Can you use any of the following?

Giants Buster Posey 2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini 337
Giants Buster Posey , Johnny Bench 2010 Topps Legendary Lineage LL-74
Giants Madison Bumgarner 2013 Topps Gold 379 1285 / 2013
Giants Tim Lincecum 2010 Topps Chrome Refractor 27
Giants Tim Lincecum 2010 Topps 205 88
Giants Tim Lincecum 2012 Topps Gold Foil 349
Giants Willie Mays 2003 Topps Gallery HOF (Gold) 1
Giants / Rangers Buster Posey, Neftali Feliz 2011 Topps Diamond Duos DD-17

thanks for the list but I already have those.

It's been awhile....But I think so. Best regards, David

post if ok. thanks

Would like to have your 3 2004 SPC mfg patches (boudreau, cochrane, ferrell)

have these 2016
topps all star future game pin madbum
qg mini variation posey (from the mini boxes inside the hobby boxes)
spring fever Cueto and Madbum

How close am I to your 3? Or I may have a few other newer cards. do you have a wantlist?

John

Last edited:
Would like to have your 3 2004 SPC mfg patches (boudreau, cochrane, ferrell)

have these 2016
topps all star future game pin madbum
qg mini variation posey (from the mini boxes inside the hobby boxes)
spring fever Cueto and Madbum

How close am I to your 3? Or I may have a few other newer cards. do you have a wantlist?

John

My newest beckett is 2015, so I dont have values for the Madbum pin & gq mini posey(dont need the spring fever cards). The 3 sweet spot classic patches are $10, $10 & $12. I'm guessing the madbum pin is around $10. I looked at your buckett I have interest in the Jeff Kent Giants GU & Patch(what is bv?), as well as the 2 2003 ud yankees autos.
I also have these 2007 ud premier stitchings patches-
johnny mize /50(big cat) #35
walter johnson /35(washington senators) #31

Still have the Hamilton 2013 topps five star card and will include with the other giant cards for the trade. Okay to post it for us. Best regards, David

My newest beckett is 2015, so I dont have values for the Madbum pin & gq mini posey(dont need the spring fever cards). The 3 sweet spot classic patches are $10, $10 & $12. I'm guessing the madbum pin is around $10. I looked at your buckett I have interest in the Jeff Kent Giants GU & Patch(what is bv?), as well as the 2 2003 ud yankees autos.
I also have these 2007 ud premier stitchings patches-
johnny mize /50(big cat) #35
walter johnson /35(washington senators) #31

Think you're right on with the madbum (bv not in my aug 2016 printed beckett) and the posey is $3.75 near as I can tell. The kent giants gued and 2 autos are $10 ea (can't trade the kent patches for the spc).

In my hof threads, I generally offer a substantial premium if someone is trading me gued or autos for inserts (up to 3x). Can you trade my way...my gued or autos for your mfg patches? how much?

Have some interest in your george foster gued/auto (bv?) if needed to get a trade done (but priority are the 3 spc..no interest in the premier)

John

Think you're right on with the madbum (bv not in my aug 2016 printed beckett) and the posey is $3.75 near as I can tell. The kent giants gued and 2 autos are $10 ea (can't trade the kent patches for the spc).

In my hof threads, I generally offer a substantial premium if someone is trading me gued or autos for inserts (up to 3x). Can you trade my way...my gued or autos for your mfg patches? how much?

Have some interest in your george foster gued/auto (bv?) if needed to get a trade done (but priority are the 3 spc..no interest in the premier)

John

If trading up I have no problem going in their favor bv wise, but if they book the same I generally dont(otherwise whats the point of using bv). The Foster GU/AU is $20. I dont need to get those gu/autos for the manu patches they were just what i liked from your buckett. If you have other Giants inserts/parallels please get me a list and I'll let you know what I can use. Thanks