Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 368

Thread: Want: SF Giants

  1. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    4,929
    Bench Bucks
    1,970
    Bench Points
    1322
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    Want: SF Giants

    Looking for some SF Giants stuff- newer base(heritage, topps update, bowman prospects), inserts/#'d/parallels/GU/Autos. LMK what you have. My tradelist is pretty up to date.
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), Bumgarner, Posey, SF Giants, McCovey, minor leaguers of Mariners, A's, Dbacks, Giants.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  2. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,662
    Bench Bucks
    1,036
    Bench Points
    959
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    I have a 2014 Topps Chrome Printing Plate 1/1 of Sergio Romo. Primarily looking to sell, but open to trading.
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels

  3. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    4,929
    Bench Bucks
    1,970
    Bench Points
    1322
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    I have a 2014 Topps Chrome Printing Plate 1/1 of Sergio Romo. Primarily looking to sell, but open to trading.
    Nice. I would love a shot at trading for it. LMK
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), Bumgarner, Posey, SF Giants, McCovey, minor leaguers of Mariners, A's, Dbacks, Giants.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  4. thebradau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,076
    Bench Bucks
    1,205
    Bench Points
    683
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Got these for you:
    2015 topps tek Brandon Crawford au
    2015 gypsy queen Brandon Crawford au
    2015 heritage hunter pence mini /100

    Looking for hits to my wantlist on my site or $
    PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

    Because of work-related travel, I ship once a week.

  5. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,662
    Bench Bucks
    1,036
    Bench Points
    959
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    Unfortunately, I did not see anything on your trade page I could use. Any interest in buying it? I also have a 2015 Topps Heritage parallel /999. I mainly trade for set needs, but would like something other than set needs for the Romo.

    I also have a 15 Topps Chrome Panik base refractor and a Gary Brown autograph that I would be willing to trade for some of my set needs if you have them. LMK
    Last edited by Rburke02; 10-24-2015 at 07:44 PM.
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels

  6. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    12,506
    Bench Bucks
    3,260
    Bench Points
    1770
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items


    #6
    Hi -

    Here are my Giants AU/GU. LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes

    Giants AU
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials 254 Angel Chavez (044/500) (SF) ($8)
    2004 SP Prospects Autograph Bonus KF Kevin Frandsen (306/400) (SF) ($25)
    2005 Leaf Certified Materials 237 Scott Munter (182/499) (SF) ($8)
    2005 Reflections Dual Signatures MVRH Merkin Valdez & Rich Harden (SF/OAK) ($20)
    2008 SPX Silver 136 Eugenio Velez (SF) ($8)
    2008 UD X Signatures TI Clay Timpner (SF) ($8)
    2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors BPA-NN Nick Noonan (SF) ($8)
    2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition 199 Carter Jurica (117/685) (SF) ($8)
    2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Franchise Futures Signatures 17 Seth Rosin (077/710) (SF) ($8)
    2011 ITG Heroes and Prospects Between the Seams Autographs Gold TN Thomas Neal (SPR 19) (SF) ($40)
    2015 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autographs Silver JS JT Snow (184/199) (SF) ($15)

    Giants GU
    2001 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabric JK Jeff Kent (Jersey – Grey) (SF) ($10)
    2001 SPX Winning Materials Update Trios KBA Jeff Kent (Jersey – White) & Barry Bonds (Jersey – White) & Rich Aurilia (Jersey – White) (SF) ($25)
    2004 Bowman Draft Futures Game Jersey Relics 154 Merkin Valdez (Jersey – Black) (SF) ($8)
    2006 Sweet Spot Super Sweet Swatch Gold NL Noah Lowry (07/75) (Jersey – White) (SF) ($10)
    2009 SP Legendary Cuts Destined for History Memorabilia RJ Randy Johnson (Jersey – Grey with Blue Pinstripes) (AZ/SF) ($10)
    2009 UD Game Jersey GJCT Clay Timpner (Jersey – White) (SF) ($8)
    2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics CR Cody Ross (Bat) (SF) ($12)
    2014 Donruss Jersey Kings 35 Pablo Sandoval (Jersey – Black) (SF) ($8)
    2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics FSR-MCA Matt Cain (Jersey – White) (SF) ($8)
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  7. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    4,929
    Bench Bucks
    1,970
    Bench Points
    1322
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    Got these for you:
    2015 topps tek Brandon Crawford au
    2015 gypsy queen Brandon Crawford au
    2015 heritage hunter pence mini /100

    Looking for hits to my wantlist on my site or $
    I dont think I have any of your wantlist needs unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    Unfortunately, I did not see anything on your trade page I could use. Any interest in buying it? I also have a 2015 Topps Heritage parallel /999. I mainly trade for set needs, but would like something other than set needs for the Romo.

    I also have a 15 Topps Chrome Panik base refractor and a Gary Brown autograph that I would be willing to trade for some of my set needs if you have them. LMK
    I generally dont buy. Other than your small set needs, any players or teams you like? I might be able to find something for you. lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi -

    Here are my Giants AU/GU. LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes

    Giants AU
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials 254 Angel Chavez (044/500) (SF) ($8)
    2004 SP Prospects Autograph Bonus KF Kevin Frandsen (306/400) (SF) ($25)
    2005 Leaf Certified Materials 237 Scott Munter (182/499) (SF) ($8)
    2005 Reflections Dual Signatures MVRH Merkin Valdez & Rich Harden (SF/OAK) ($20)
    2008 SPX Silver 136 Eugenio Velez (SF) ($8)
    2008 UD X Signatures TI Clay Timpner (SF) ($8)
    2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors BPA-NN Nick Noonan (SF) ($8)
    2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition 199 Carter Jurica (117/685) (SF) ($8)
    2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Franchise Futures Signatures 17 Seth Rosin (077/710) (SF) ($8)
    2011 ITG Heroes and Prospects Between the Seams Autographs Gold TN Thomas Neal (SPR 19) (SF) ($40)
    2015 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autographs Silver JS JT Snow (184/199) (SF) ($15)

    Giants GU
    2001 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabric JK Jeff Kent (Jersey – Grey) (SF) ($10)
    2001 SPX Winning Materials Update Trios KBA Jeff Kent (Jersey – White) & Barry Bonds (Jersey – White) & Rich Aurilia (Jersey – White) (SF) ($25)
    2004 Bowman Draft Futures Game Jersey Relics 154 Merkin Valdez (Jersey – Black) (SF) ($8)
    2006 Sweet Spot Super Sweet Swatch Gold NL Noah Lowry (07/75) (Jersey – White) (SF) ($10)
    2009 SP Legendary Cuts Destined for History Memorabilia RJ Randy Johnson (Jersey – Grey with Blue Pinstripes) (AZ/SF) ($10)
    2009 UD Game Jersey GJCT Clay Timpner (Jersey – White) (SF) ($8)
    2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics CR Cody Ross (Bat) (SF) ($12)
    2014 Donruss Jersey Kings 35 Pablo Sandoval (Jersey – Black) (SF) ($8)
    2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics FSR-MCA Matt Cain (Jersey – White) (SF) ($8)
    I can use the JT Snow and Nick Noonan autos. LMK
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), Bumgarner, Posey, SF Giants, McCovey, minor leaguers of Mariners, A's, Dbacks, Giants.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  8. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    12,506
    Bench Bucks
    3,260
    Bench Points
    1770
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    I can use the JT Snow and Nick Noonan autos. LMK
    Let me know if this swap works. Thanks!

    Scobes

    I send:
    2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors BPA-NN Nick Noonan (SF) ($8)
    2015 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autographs Silver JS JT Snow (184/199) (SF) ($15)

    All these total $23.00

    You send:
    Carlos Carrasco 08 Tristar Projections Green Reflective /50 #334 ($10)
    Trevor May 12 Bowman Chrome auto #tm ($8)
    Rhys Hoskins 14 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospect Blue Refractor /399 #122 ($4)
    Duke Snider 04 Donruss EEE /1000 #215 ($1.50)

    All these total $23.50
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  9. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    52,371
    Bench Bucks
    17,558
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    8309
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #9
    I'll try to get a short list together tonight. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Still no winner for the Stan Musial Auto!

  10. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,662
    Bench Bucks
    1,036
    Bench Points
    959
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Do you have aNY of my set needs listed? Even a card or two helps. Also looking for inserts from 2002 Donruss originals. Set needs on website is first priority. LMK
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels

  11. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    4,929
    Bench Bucks
    1,970
    Bench Points
    1322
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Let me know if this swap works. Thanks!

    Scobes

    I send:
    2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors BPA-NN Nick Noonan (SF) ($8)
    2015 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autographs Silver JS JT Snow (184/199) (SF) ($15)

    All these total $23.00

    You send:
    Carlos Carrasco 08 Tristar Projections Green Reflective /50 #334 ($10)
    Trevor May 12 Bowman Chrome auto #tm ($8)
    Rhys Hoskins 14 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospect Blue Refractor /399 #122 ($4)
    Duke Snider 04 Donruss EEE /1000 #215 ($1.50)

    All these total $23.50
    posted. thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), Bumgarner, Posey, SF Giants, McCovey, minor leaguers of Mariners, A's, Dbacks, Giants.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  12. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    12,506
    Bench Bucks
    3,260
    Bench Points
    1770
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items


    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    posted. thanks
    Thanks for the trade!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  13. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    4,929
    Bench Bucks
    1,970
    Bench Points
    1322
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    Do you have aNY of my set needs listed? Even a card or two helps. Also looking for inserts from 2002 Donruss originals. Set needs on website is first priority. LMK
    I checked and I dont have any of your set needs unfortunately.
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), Bumgarner, Posey, SF Giants, McCovey, minor leaguers of Mariners, A's, Dbacks, Giants.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  14. Rburke02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    7,662
    Bench Bucks
    1,036
    Bench Points
    959
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    Ok, thanks for checking. Do you by chance any inserts from 2002 Donruss Originals?
    1st priority is trading for set needs http://www.freewebs.com/rburke02/setwantlist.htm

    2nd priority is trading for any 2002 Donruss Originals inserts/parallels

  15. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    4,929
    Bench Bucks
    1,970
    Bench Points
    1322
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rburke02 View Post
    Ok, thanks for checking. Do you by chance any inserts from 2002 Donruss Originals?
    unfortunately no
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), Bumgarner, Posey, SF Giants, McCovey, minor leaguers of Mariners, A's, Dbacks, Giants.
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •