Want: SF Giants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 186 Giants listed on MY SITE just click on Inserts/Parallels link - In return I'm looking for hits to any of my wants that are listed on MY SITE...I can also sell @20%

Last edited:
I have 186 Giants listed on MY SITE just click on Inserts/Parallels link - In return I'm looking for hits to any of my wants that are listed on MY SITE...I can also sell @20%

Unfortunately I dont think I have any of your wants at this time. Feel free to check my www and LMK if there is anything you can use. Thanks

Please let me know if you can use the following card:

2017 Topps Chrome – Ty Blach (SF) Rookie Auto #RATBL

If so let me know and we will work something out.

Thanks,

Bryon

I pulled the 2019 Topps Gold Will Smith, along with a Ray Black RC, also have this Giant #'d 2001 Donruss Signature Cody Ransom RC /800

I'm interested in this: 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Team Six #TS4 St. Louis Cardinals /100

Additionally, I have these other 2 2001 Donruss Signature Giants Rookies, Kurt Ainsworth and Ryan Jensen
I need this for a fellow collector
2005 Donruss '85 Reprints #10 Don Mattingly /1985

If that works with you, for one larger trade, please post. PWE ok.. If not, please pm. Thanks!

Last edited: