2015 Topps Update - 2 Jumbo Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Finally got around to busting my Update Jumbo boxes. Haven't sorted the base yet, will get my want list for that posted eventually. Thanks for looking.

2015 Topps Update

Highlights (h-xx):
63 ruth
74 killebrew
77 reggie Jackson
79 gooden
85 smoltz
87 ivan Rodriguez
90 puig

Rarities (r-xx):
1 frank robinson
2 shawn green
4 ted Williams
5 clemente
7 anibal sanchez
9 george brett
11 asdrubal Cabrera
13 randy Johnson

Whatever Works (ww-xx):
4 garciaparra
13 ortiz

Pride & Perserverance (pp-xx):
2 pride
4 peavy
12 rizzo

Tape Measure Blasts (tmb-xx):
2 galarraga
4 reggie Jackson
7 stanton
9 bo Jackson
12 clemente

Rookie Sensations (rs-xx):
1 hanley Ramirez
4 piazza
6 garciaparra
7 tulowitzki
9 degrom
10 valenzuela
11 gooden
13 bagwell
16 jackie robinson
19 neftali perez
20 seaver
24 livan Hernandez

Rainbow Foil:
ALL TRADED

Gold Border (#’d/2015):
23 plawecki
49 canha
103 gallo
117 hernandez
137 romine
150 sogard
178 duke
210 escobar
211 milone
315 kendrick
317 sardinas
328 morrow
334 barmes
338 kozma
389 smith

Topps Original Buybacks:
1967 #29 tommy mccraw
1970 #375 johnny callison
1973 #527 dan mcginn
1974 #359 brent strom
1976 #287 pete mackanin
1976 #364 elias sosa
1977 #83 kevin bell
1978 #33 dave lemanczyk
1978 #578 buzz capra
1979 #431 glenn borgmann

THE HITS:
Snow Camo Border - #236 Angel Nesbitt 91/99

Pink Border - #237 Craig Kimbrel 31/50

Black Border - #272 Matt Duffy 20/64

GU – STIT-DL – DJ LeMahieu – red swatch
GU – STIT-FH – Felix Hernandez – black swatch

AU – CHA-ACL – Alex Colome

EIH-9 Etched In History Bronze – Ichiro

BY-BB – Birth Year Stamp/Coin – Brandon Belt (penny) – 17/50

SP’s:
135 Jason Heyward (photo variation)

123 Felix Hernandez (stats variation)
172 Adrian Gonzalez (stats variation)

Last edited:
I could use the Ripken if it is for trade. LMK Thanks!
Rick

It is available. Would look for a Jeter, A-Rod, Ichiro non-topps insert back, if possible.

Nice break! I'm workingon the tape measures cards.....I'll check out your wantlist. Best regards, David

Thanks David. Tape measures are all available. Won't be picky on what comes back - Jeter, A-Rod, Ichiro, Trout, Harper, Strasburg..etc. Let me know what you need and we can figure it out. Thanks.

**Also - found 4 additional SP's while sorting the base, have added those to the initial post. Thanks.

Hi -

I can use these below (definitely the non-#ed ones). Check my site and LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

2015 Topps Update

Whatever Works (ww-xx):
8 clemens

6 ryan howard
11 mcgwire

25 mcgwire

THE HITS:
Black Border - #329 JD Martinez 1/64

Topps Original Buybacks:
1960 #335 red schoendienst

HOLY WOW, an actual HALL OF FAMER in a buyback. Sure, it's a 15 dollar card, but that's the first HOF that I've seen in any of the buybacks Topps has ever done:)

Just rambling there, random observation.

I am considering putting together the rookie sensations set, what would you be looking for in return?

I could use the tape measures cards of Pujols and Ted Williams. I have a finest base of Mike Trout, Kershaw sepia from 2015 topps chrome, 2014 topps ref of Bryce Harper die cut cc-bh and 2014 topps chrome ref of Bryce Harper 89tc Bha. Let me know. Best regards, David

Hi -

I can use these below (definitely the non-#ed ones). Check my site and LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

2015 Topps Update

Whatever Works (ww-xx):
8 clemens

6 ryan howard
11 mcgwire

25 mcgwire

THE HITS:
Black Border - #329 JD Martinez 1/64

Will do - will try and get a PM back to you this afternoon. Thanks.

Topps Original Buybacks:
1960 #335 red schoendienst

HOLY WOW, an actual HALL OF FAMER in a buyback. Sure, it's a 15 dollar card, but that's the first HOF that I've seen in any of the buybacks Topps has ever done:)

Just rambling there, random observation.

I am considering putting together the rookie sensations set, what would you be looking for in return?

Agreed - the 60 Schoendienst was the oldest one I have pulled by far, and it is actually in really good condition. For the rookie sensations - prefer to trade for Puckett, Phil Hughes, Joba Chamberlain or vintage that I need, but will always trade for Jeter, A-Rod, Ichiro, Trout, Strasburg, Harper, etc.

I could use the tape measures cards of Pujols and Ted Williams. I have a finest base of Mike Trout, Kershaw sepia from 2015 topps chrome, 2014 topps ref of Bryce Harper die cut cc-bh and 2014 topps chrome ref of Bryce Harper 89tc Bha. Let me know. Best regards, David

Hey David - I would be fine with the Trout or either of the Harpers for the Pujols/Williams you need. Post up whatever works for you. PWE is fine on my end. Thanks.

What would it take to pry that Syndergaard auto from you? I do have a few of your Topps vintage needs (1969-1974). LMK, Mike

What would it take to pry that Syndergaard auto from you? I do have a few of your Topps vintage needs (1969-1974). LMK, Mike

Honestly, I was hoping he would throw a no-no in Game 3 and I would just sell high. Right now, I am not sure what I want to do with it, would probably want a greater trade value than what it is really worth.

Honestly, I was hoping he would throw a no-no in Game 3 and I would just sell high. Right now, I am not sure what I want to do with it, would probably want a greater trade value than what it is really worth.
Well, since you didn't answer my question, and Noah unfortunately didn't pitch a no-no (darn it!), my trade bait is in my sig. LMK...Thx

Sorry, lost track of this post. How about these two Ichiro inserts for the Ripken

2003 Studio Stars #SS17
2005 Studio Stars #S3
LMK If agreeable feel free to post.
Thanks!
Rick

It is available. Would look for a Jeter, A-Rod, Ichiro non-topps insert back, if possible.

What would you need in return for the Matt Duffy Black? I have open threads for 2015 Topps Chrome, Topps Update, Topps Heritage High Number, etc. Please let me know.

Thanks,
David