Chris Snelling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rburke02

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey Guys,
Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I know you guys have ways of getting addresses. I have his autographed cleats from his first big league hit. I love to have them as a piece of my collection, but also understand how meaningful those must be to him. I wanted to try and contact him and see if he wanted them and I would send them to him. Any ideas on where or how I can get some contact information of him? Thanks,
Robert

I would try to find out where he currently lives or works through reading an interview online, and check whitepages.com to see if he has a listed address. Try him via letter before you send the shoes though, just for safety's sake!

God Bless,

Kevin

Robert, did a little checking on Chris. He used to live in Bonney Lake, WA. I checked White Pages and they have a listing with an address of P.O. Box 184, Sumner, WA 98390-0040. It shows that this is the new address for the Chris Snelling who previously lived at the Bonney Lake address. It shows that this Chris Snelling is age 30-34. Snelling is 34. Might be a good address to send an inquiry to.

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards