Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My apololigies for not replying. I, for whatever reason, do not get any notifications from The Bench when someone replies. I have to check my subscribed posts, and must have missed this one.

I do not ave OPG access. I've been dealing mostly in FB groups, where they don't use it. If the forum trading starts picking up, I will consider getting access to it again.

I've no issue moving the Mays, Gurriel, Bryant here. The Arod I'll be fairly particular about, if it gets traded. Not really sure what I'd be looking for on it. Guess I should just break down and get the OPG. Not much for vintage unless it is big name and graded.

No problem. Let me go to my LCS and figure out the BVs of the Gurriel Jr. auto, Mays GU, the Devers, the Adames, and the Blackmon patch. I actually have more interest in the Correa Topps RC than in the Bryant. Would you consider trading the Correa RC?
Also, plmk if you have any interest in these RC cards:
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT1 SHOHEI OHTANI RC (Angels)
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT32 SHOHEI OHTANI RC (Angels)
2018 Topps Fire #181 JUAN SOTO RC (Nationals)

Thanks.

Luis

No problem. Let me go to my LCS and figure out the BVs of the Gurriel Jr. auto, Mays GU, the Devers, the Adames, and the Blackmon patch. I actually have more interest in the Correa Topps RC than in the Bryant. Would you consider trading the Correa RC?
Also, plmk if you have any interest in these RC cards:
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT1 SHOHEI OHTANI RC (Angels)
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT32 SHOHEI OHTANI RC (Angels)
2018 Topps Fire #181 JUAN SOTO RC (Nationals)

Thanks.

Luis

No problem with trading the Correa. Believe I already have some update chrome ohtani that I haven't taken picks of and have all theSoto RC's I'll ever need.

I just subscribed to OG. I can get the BV's shortly.

Thanks.

I asked you about vintage cards because I saw you have some in one of your buckets. I do not like trading vintage online..., too subjective describing the card's condition.

I asked you about those RCs just because saw you also have an RC album. Just trying to figure out what you may like on a trade. Never know if I don't ask.

Hi Mike:

I have taken most of the cards I can use from you already. I really like the Banks Tier One auto and the Maddux booklet, but I know you collect Cubs.......if you ever decide to trade those let me know. Thanks.

Luis

If you could ever find a lower end Maddux and a couple other hof autos to trade for the booklet, I would. I gave 250 in cards for it at a card show. Those booklets are rare, so I'm told. I would do the same deal for the Banks.

Thanks.

I asked you about vintage cards because I saw you have some in one of your buckets. I do not like trading vintage online..., too subjective describing the card's condition.

I asked you about those RCs just because saw you also have an RC album. Just trying to figure out what you may like on a trade. Never know if I don't ask.

No worries. I like vintage but only trade for graded, because of that subjectivity. I have a few raw that came in small lots that I picked. As for RC's, I went through a hoarding stage,and a few buying sprees driving by one too many glasses of Crown lol.

If you could ever find a lower end Maddux and a couple other hof autos to trade for the booklet, I would. I gave 250 in cards for it at a card show. Those booklets are rare, so I'm told. I would do the same deal for the Banks.

Thanks Mike. Yes, very nice cards like those are getting crazy expensive. Right now I don't have enough to trade you for them, but maybe it could be worked out in the future.

Luis

Curious how you know my last name lol.

Beckett shows Bryant at $25.

Your last name is all over your albums !! I figure if you put it next to your cards I should call you Catlin.

May's $40
Gourriel $25
Devers $40
Adames $12
Blackmon $10

I'll trade my 3 for your 2. I understand the Blackmon has a BV of $10, but I think the book doesn't account for how nice of a patch it is. If you don't agree it's fine. We can try something else. Thanks.

Last edited:
Your last name is all over your albums !! I figure if you put it next to your cards I should call you Catlin.

May's $40
Gourriel $25
Devers $40
Adames $12
Blackmon $10

I'll trade my 3 for your 2. I understand the Blackmon has a BV of $10, but I think the book doesn't account for how nice of a patch it is. If you don't agree it's fine. We can try something else. Thanks.

Duh on the last name. Too esrly.in the AM to be thinking about that.

I'm good with that trade. Felt the same on the Blackmon. I can post it up when I get to work.

Duh on the last name. Too esrly.in the AM to be thinking about that.

I'm good with that trade. Felt the same on the Blackmon. I can post it up when I get to work.

I'll post now. Thanks for working with me to get this trade done, and thank you for providing the BVs.

Luis

I'll post now. Thanks for working with me to get this trade done, and thank you for providing the BVs.

Luis

No problem at all. It's how we should be to each other, in this hobby. Trade is accepted. I'll pack it up and get tracking posted tomorrow. Thanks!

Steve-