Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike:

Thank you for the info. These are the current BVs. If you have anything else I could look at let me know.

2000 Greats of the Game Autographs #1 LUIS APARICIO (White Sox) $20
2003 Ultra Double Up Memorabilia #1 DEREK JETER Jsy/MIKE PIAZZA Jsy #'ed 054/100 (Yankees/Mets) $60
2016 Diamond Kings Masters of The Game Materials #MGWF WHITEY FORD #'ed 04/99 (New York) $25
2017 Topps Clearly Authentic Reprint Autographs #CARAUOC ORLANDO CEPEDA #'ed 047/135 (Giants) $60
2018 Immaculate Collection #9 VICTOR CARATINI #'ed 06/99 PATCH AU RC (Cubs) $10
2018 Bowman's Best Best of '18 Autographs #B18NH NICO HOERNER (Cubs) $20

2015 Panini National Treasures Legends Cuts Booklet Materials Multi Swatch Trios #21 Eddie Stanky #'ed/10 (Cubs) n/a (I'm OK with your estimate of $80)
2014 Panini National Treasures Legends Cuts Jumbo Materials Cuts #71 Bobby Thomson #'ed/25 (New York) $50

I would be ok of just taking the jeter/piazza out of the mix. that would about do it, wouldn't it?

Not sure if I have anything of interest to you, in my albums, but am interested in the Blackmon, Devers and Adames.

Hi Catlin:

You have lots of good cards. I'm sure we can try working out a trade. Do you have access to BVs? These are possible cards I can use: Gurriel Jr. Topps auto, Mays GU,......like the ARod in your Hard to Get section but not confident I have enough to trade you for it. Also maybe the the Bryant RC. I have a couple of Ohtani's RC from Topps Chrome if interested. Also have some vintage I can scan for you if interested. Let me know. Thanks.

Luis

Luis,
I am interested in the Madrigal BB auto. I have many active threads with available cards including the links below.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...f-Autos-Game-Useds-Mfd-Patch-Cards?highlight=

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...ed-By-Team-Retired-Stars-Prospects?highlight=

Please let me know.

Thanks,
David

Hi David:

Do you have the current BV of the Madrigal auto? I'll look carefully through your cards and see if I can find something. Thanks.

Luis

What kind of value do you place on the Hunter Front Row

Looks like those off brand Catfish Hunter sell for around $10 on EBay. No BV for the off brand autos. My experience tells me that certified autos sell for about half their BV.

Hi Catlin:

You have lots of good cards. I'm sure we can try working out a trade. Do you have access to BVs? These are possible cards I can use: Gurriel Jr. Topps auto, Mays GU,......like the ARod in your Hard to Get section but not confident I have enough to trade you for it. Also maybe the the Bryant RC. I have a couple of Ohtani's RC from Topps Chrome if interested. Also have some vintage I can scan for you if interested. Let me know. Thanks.

Luis

My apololigies for not replying. I, for whatever reason, do not get any notifications from The Bench when someone replies. I have to check my subscribed posts, and must have missed this one.

I do not ave OPG access. I've been dealing mostly in FB groups, where they don't use it. If the forum trading starts picking up, I will consider getting access to it again.

I've no issue moving the Mays, Gurriel, Bryant here. The Arod I'll be fairly particular about, if it gets traded. Not really sure what I'd be looking for on it. Guess I should just break down and get the OPG. Not much for vintage unless it is big name and graded.