Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Those Judge and Ichiro are sweet man.

Thanks Dave. The problem I have is that I think I have dried up The Bench of the really good cards of my players (players from Puerto Rico). May have to start asking for graded cards to see if I get trade offers.

I’ve got a Robbie Alomar jersey auto. Can’t remember the details as I’m not in my office. Surely not enough to make a run at one of those two. If you would be interested in it, maybe I can come up with something. You’re not a big fan of gu though.

Alomar is
2003 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Autographs #39 Roberto Alomar/50
Team: New York Mets
Baseball
AU MEM SER
$100.00

As I suspected, not enough.

Last edited:
I’ve got a Robbie Alomar jersey auto. Can’t remember the details as I’m not in my office. Surely not enough to make a run at one of those two. If you would be interested in it, maybe I can come up with something. You’re not a big fan of gu though.

Alomar is
2003 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Autographs #39 Roberto Alomar/50
Team: New York Mets
Baseball
AU MEM SER
$100.00

As I suspected, not enough.

I’ll check your bucket and will pm you if I find something. Thanks Dave.

Thanks Jeff. Just pulled it on a box break here. Was hoping for a Hiura patch/auto so I could trade it to you.

Luis

Would have been sweet! As you know, I still have lots of lower-end (BV $1-$20) stuff of your guys, so if you find anything, let me know. If I can find anything big, I'll get back to you for that Judge.

Thanks,
Jeff

I’ll check your bucket and will pm you if I find something. Thanks Dave.

Dave:

I see a lot of good cards in your bucket, but nothing I can use.The Clemente-DiMaggio-Mantle relic is very nice, but I don't like multi-player relics if I don't collect all of the players in the card. The Alomar Auto/GU combo card you have is something I could add to add value to a trade only if I can get a card I really need for my PC. Yes Dave, I'm very picky about the cards I put in my PC...I'm sorry.

Luis

Would have been sweet! As you know, I still have lots of lower-end (BV $1-$20) stuff of your guys, so if you find anything, let me know. If I can find anything big, I'll get back to you for that Judge.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sounds good Jeff.

Yesterday I was watching a 2 boxes break of this Inception product, and both hits were Keston Hiura Auto/Jumbo Patch cards. Both very similar to my Judge card.

Luis, I completely understand. You like what you like. I appreciate you checking out my flickr and getting back to me. Dave