Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reggie for larkin? post it if you'd like

and I'd do perez for robinson (but I understand if you wouldn't)

thanks john

John:

I would like to get something I can add to my PC on this trade. If I get the Reggie I would still be looking to find a Reggie on card auto for my PC. So, again, I think it will be better if we hold off until we both get something we will be happy with. I'm sorry this hasn't worked out so far.

Luis

No problem...trades don't always happen, but sure we'll trade in the future

john

John:

I would like to get something I can add to my PC on this trade. If I get the Reggie I would still be looking to find a Reggie on card auto for my PC. So, again, I think it will be better if we hold off until we both get something we will be happy with. I'm sorry this hasn't worked out so far.

Luis

I like some of your HOFer stuff, could you give me a look and see if I have anything you can use and we can go from there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like some of your HOFer stuff, could you give me a look and see if I have anything you can use and we can go from there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi:

I can use the Eduardo Perez auto. I saw other autos I can use, but those were in your NFT area. Thanks for the look.

Luis

Hi:

I can use the Eduardo Perez auto. I saw other autos I can use, but those were in your NFT area. Thanks for the look.

Luis

It looks like it sells in the $3-5 Range, what value do you put on that Cepeda auto? (I recall that possibly being in the same "range")

And I no longer have any of the cards in the NFT section.

It looks like it sells in the $3-5 Range, what value do you put on that Cepeda auto? (I recall that possibly being in the same "range")

And I no longer have any of the cards in the NFT section.

I think the Cepeda sells for around $10, but I need the Perez, so let's do it. Please post if you get a chance, or I'll post tonight or tomorrow morning. Thank you.

Luis