Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for the BVs. I just noticed the Baez is a sticker auto, and I usually try to stay away from those. Still interested in the Lindor and the Bernie. I would like to fill in with another card to make the trade more balanced. Still looking in your bucket.

I would trade you the Baez and Lindor for the Jackie if you want.

Thank you, I'll take that trade. Being in Chicago, I can always trade the Baez at my LCS for something I need. I'll post for us in a few minutes.

Luis

I'm glad you can put the Baez to good use!
Just updated my trade manager. Should be good to go when you are. Thanks for the trade!

I'm glad you can put the Baez to good use!
Just updated my trade manager. Should be good to go when you are. Thanks for the trade!

Great! You still need to go into the trade, scroll to the bottom and "accept" or "confirm" the trade. Thanks,

Luis

Yup. I can email you a picture tonight. If you want to look at it sooner it's on my eBay page at loudmouthbuyer. I liked the Ivan and Alex Rodriguez autographs as well as somewhat the wright

Yup. I can email you a picture tonight. If you want to look at it sooner it's on my eBay page at loudmouthbuyer. I liked the Ivan and Alex Rodriguez autographs as well as somewhat the wright

Just looked at it on EBay, looks nice. I'll do any two of those you like for the Reggie. Please let me know. Thank you.

Luis