Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Cam:

There has been 2 sales of the same card on EBay ($320 and $310 each). That's what I'm going for on mine. Thanks,

Luis

okay well feel free to check my sports card album and here's a few i have (shoot just traded away a miggy cabrera auto( 150) and an arenado auto)
2016 Topps Heritage carew and sano real ones auto high number 25/25 bv $250
y1vvk38c.jpg
2019 Topps transcendant hideki matsui auto 23/25 bvn/a but the 2018 is bv $250
d3v6bl7f.png
2015 Topps museum collection mike piazza auto 14/30 bv$120
y7yg4x1g.png

okay well feel free to check my sports card album and here's a few i have (shoot just traded away a miggy cabrera auto( 150) and an arenado auto)
2016 Topps Heritage carew and sano real ones auto high number 25/25 bv $250
y1vvk38c.jpg
2019 Topps transcendant hideki matsui auto 23/25 bvn/a but the 2018 is bv $250
d3v6bl7f.png
2015 Topps museum collection mike piazza auto 14/30 bv$120
y7yg4x1g.png

Those are very nice, but nothing I can add to my PC. Can I look through your PC and see if we can work something out? No big deal if those are absolutely not for trade.

Those are very nice, but nothing I can add to my PC. Can I look through your PC and see if we can work something out? No big deal if those are absolutely not for trade.

sure ,doesn't hurt to look ,have a pc section in my photobucket as well

sure ,doesn't hurt to look ,have a pc section in my photobucket as well

Cam:

My computer can't open up your photobucket somehow, sorry. Since you would be getting an Ichiro auto/patch, would you trade me your Ichiro Diamond Kings Recollection auto and the Clemente relic for it?

Luis

Freddie is gone. My pics aren't 100% up to date. The lists are, with the exception of the Yankees and Red Sox.

Thanks Tony. There are a few cards I can use from your lists but nothing I can really trade for the Posada auto. I'm sorry.