Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need that 2014 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Sepia Refractors #66 Yordano Ventura /75 $20.00

here are all the $20 cards I have for trade if you are interested in a one for one trade:

2017 Panini National Treasures #138A Cal Ripken (60/90) $20.00
2017 Topps Jackie Robinson Logo Patch #JRPCBH Bryce Harper $20.00
2017 Topps Major League Materials Red #MLMDPE Dustin Pedroia (25/25) 20.00

I need that 2014 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Sepia Refractors #66 Yordano Ventura /75 $20.00

here are all the $20 cards I have for trade if you are interested in a one for one trade:

2017 Panini National Treasures #138A Cal Ripken (60/90) $20.00
2017 Topps Jackie Robinson Logo Patch #JRPCBH Bryce Harper $20.00
2017 Topps Major League Materials Red #MLMDPE Dustin Pedroia (25/25) 20.00

Hi Quinton:

I'll do the trade for the Pedroia. Thanks.

Luis

Luis -

Nice stuff, as always. I like the Kimbel, Pedroia and Alomar cards.

PLMK if we can work some combination into our current trade.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Luis, what are the values for the Alomar leaf and Cepeda panini? Going thru my pc and pulling some cards to trade. maybe I'll come across something for you

Any interest in low numbered gued?

John

Last edited:
Luis, what are the values for the Alomar leaf and Cepeda panini? Going thru my pc and pulling some cards to trade. maybe I'll come across something for you

Any interest in low numbered gued?

John

Hi John:

I'm sorry for my delay in replying to this (couldn't access The Bench this past weekend). The Alomar Leaf is being traded to Rotorob (just agreed to the trade on Friday and didn't get around to delete it, sorry) but the Cepeda is available. Yes, I will consider trading it for a low numbered GU card of my players (players from PR) and also will consider non-auto and non-GU cards of PR players #'ed/99 or fewer. Please let me know what you have available.

Thank you and have a Merry Christmas,

Luis

Hi John:

I'm sorry for my delay in replying to this (couldn't access The Bench this past weekend). The Alomar Leaf is being traded to Rotorob (just agreed to the trade on Friday and didn't get around to delete it, sorry) but the Cepeda is available. Yes, I will consider trading it for a low numbered GU card of my players (players from PR) and also will consider non-auto and non-GU cards of PR players #'ed/99 or fewer. Please let me know what you have available.

Thank you and have a Merry Christmas,

Luis

No problem..gonna have a little delay from this end. Will probably be the weekend before I can look thru my cards, holiday family travels

Have a nice holiday
John

No problem..gonna have a little delay from this end. Will probably be the weekend before I can look thru my cards, holiday family travels

Have a nice holiday
John

No problem John. Just contact me after you get back. Also, I'm in the process of trimming down my PC and I'm pretty sure I will have a very nice Roberto Alomar auto for trade soon. It's going to be on-card and low numbered. I'll let you know when it becomes available and we can try for a trade for it then. Happy Holidays to you and your family,

Luis

Luis
Have these 2 Clemens GU ft, lmk thx Jim

Roger Clemens 02 Flair Jersey Heights #6 SP (White w/Pin Stripe)
03 UD Honor Roll Dean’s List #DL-RC1 Grey jersey

Luis
Have these 2 Clemens GU ft, lmk thx Jim

Roger Clemens 02 Flair Jersey Heights #6 SP (White w/Pin Stripe)
03 UD Honor Roll Dean’s List #DL-RC1 Grey jersey

Hi Jim:

I may have spelled it wrong somewhere in this thread, but I don't collect Clemens (Clemente I do collect). I'm sorry.

Luis

No problem John. Just contact me after you get back. Also, I'm in the process of trimming down my PC and I'm pretty sure I will have a very nice Roberto Alomar auto for trade soon. It's going to be on-card and low numbered. I'll let you know when it becomes available and we can try for a trade for it then. Happy Holidays to you and your family,

Luis

Thought I had more Puerto Rico players in my pc...but not the first time I've been wrong. Do have these I'm going to be listing in a thread today or tomorrow.

Alomar 2007 ultimate collection team materials patch #/25 3 color patch
Alomar 2004 fleer genuine insider autograph #/150 not on card or sticker.....a small business typeauto card in a window
Irod 2002 leaf rookies & stars dress for success prime cuts #/25 3 color patch/3 color patch
E Martinez 2014 topps simply supreme cert auto issue 12/15 it is a "sticker" auto...but much better than most. hard to tell it's a stickes

Also. I'm trimming my gued to only 1 per player (in most cases). I have 2 Clementes and may trade one of them. I have a 2005 dk hof heroes dual bat card and a 2008 ud heroes of baseball charcoal gued (no bv due to scarcity, no ser # either...couple of bin on the bay in mid to upper $40's)
John