Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 766

Thread: AUTOS and GU for Trade (scans)

  1. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    I'm sorry Cam but can't see anything I could use in your for trade bucket.
    ok,no problem,thanks for looking
    Collecting Minnesota Twins Auto's,GU's,RC'S,Refractors,inserts
    Now collecting star autos and hofer autos
    check out my photobucket at http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e4/camco2/

    new sports card album
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/camco2/a/graded-cards

  2. #272
    Bump
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  3. #273
    bump
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  4. #274
    Luis, have I offered my 2004 cracker jack javier vazquez, bv$40? If I have.....nevermind, lol.

    Can use your irod and e martinez don sig and of course f robinson.

    John
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  5. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    Luis, have I offered my 2004 cracker jack javier vazquez, bv$40? If I have.....nevermind, lol.

    Can use your irod and e martinez don sig and of course f robinson.

    John
    Hi John:

    I don't need the Vazquez (sorry but really don't like those mini cards). However, I can trade you for the Frank Thomas Leaf auto if you still have it. I'll keep looking in your bucket and see if I can find other stuff. If you have the BVs of the cards we are interested in trading plmk. Thanks!

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  6. #276
    Luis, posted in the price check forum and got a reply on th thomas... $80

    your 97 donruss martinez $20 (minor stars $15 and edgar's a semi star...so I'd figure $20
    irod $25

    robinson...unlisted but is a semistar...and they book for $10 ????? seems light to me, though. a tier one #/50 sold for $13.51 in auction so I'd figure about $30 bv for that one and yours.

    thoughts/coments?

    john


    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Hi John:

    I don't need the Vazquez (sorry but really don't like those mini cards). However, I can trade you for the Frank Thomas Leaf auto if you still have it. I'll keep looking in your bucket and see if I can find other stuff. If you have the BVs of the cards we are interested in trading plmk. Thanks!

    Luis
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  7. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    Luis, posted in the price check forum and got a reply on th thomas... $80

    your 97 donruss martinez $20 (minor stars $15 and edgar's a semi star...so I'd figure $20
    irod $25

    robinson...unlisted but is a semistar...and they book for $10 ????? seems light to me, though. a tier one #/50 sold for $13.51 in auction so I'd figure about $30 bv for that one and yours.

    thoughts/coments?

    john
    Hi John:

    Let me double check the Edgar and the Robinson. I have a Beckett from this Summer and it has the Edgar at $100 (it is the Century auto, not the Millenium) and somebody gave me the BV of the Robinson a little bit ago at $50 (there is only one identical to mine 2016 Museum #'ed/50 that sold for $28 last week on EBay, so I was thinking $50 BV was correct). I could be wrong, but let me check. Thanks.


    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  8. #278
    no need to check the edgar...you're right... $100 thought it was the millenium...guess I didn't look close enough

    if robinson is $50......your robinson and irod for my thomas?

    post it if that's ok, or let me know if your thoughts ar edifferent.

    I'm gonna keep my eyes open for something for that edgar!!!

    john


    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Hi John:

    Let me double check the Edgar and the Robinson. I have a Beckett from this Summer and it has the Edgar at $100 (it is the Century auto, not the Millenium) and somebody gave me the BV of the Robinson a little bit ago at $50 (there is only one identical to mine 2016 Museum #'ed/50 that sold for $28 last week on EBay, so I was thinking $50 BV was correct). I could be wrong, but let me check. Thanks.


    Luis
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  9. #279
    only looking for on card autos?
    I have these:
    Kiko Calero 2006 Upper Deck Signature Sensations SS-KC (Sticker auto)
    Jose Morales 2008 topps moments and milestones 2008 RC RA-JMM (sticker auto)
    Jonathan Albaladejo 2008 Upper Deck A piece of history RC #132 (sticker auto)
    Luis Rivera 2000 Just memorabilia DC-46 97/200 (on card auto) (not sure if this is Puerto Rico Luis Rivera or not.. says he plays for myrtle beach pelicans)
    need baseball '06 fleer tradition, few commons all inserts, gu & au

    im also a unique memorbilia card collecter anything from gloves, on ball or on bat or on anything autos (from sweet spot or something),
    patches, shin guards (mostly find these in prime patches & absolute memorbilia)
    ft

    http://baseballtracy67.weebly.com/

    http://s826.photobucket.com/home/baseballtracy67

  10. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    no need to check the edgar...you're right... $100 thought it was the millenium...guess I didn't look close enough

    if robinson is $50......your robinson and irod for my thomas?

    post it if that's ok, or let me know if your thoughts ar edifferent.

    I'm gonna keep my eyes open for something for that edgar!!!

    john

    John:

    The trade so far looks good. Since it is so difficult to find autos that I need I have decided to go after GU/Patches #'ed/99 or fewer too. I went through your bucket and found a few. Let me check on those and maybe we can include the Edgar Century auto in the trade. Let me know if you still have the following:

    2008 SP Leg. Cuts Cepeda #'ed/75
    2003 Alomar Patchworks #'ed/50
    2005 Edgar Martinez Prime Patches #'ed/45
    2005 Bernie Williams Patchwork #'ed/99
    2002 UD A Piece of History 500 HR Club Jersey E.Banks (to trade at my LCS)
    2002 SP Leg. Cuts Bat N.Fox (to trade at my LCS)


    I wouldn't be able to mail out until next Tuesday December 27, so again, I'll check on those GU/Patches and then we can finalize the trade. Thanks!


    Luis





    Quote Originally Posted by baseballtracy67 View Post
    only looking for on card autos?
    I have these:
    Kiko Calero 2006 Upper Deck Signature Sensations SS-KC (Sticker auto)
    Jose Morales 2008 topps moments and milestones 2008 RC RA-JMM (sticker auto)
    Jonathan Albaladejo 2008 Upper Deck A piece of history RC #132 (sticker auto)
    Luis Rivera 2000 Just memorabilia DC-46 97/200 (on card auto) (not sure if this is Puerto Rico Luis Rivera or not.. says he plays for myrtle beach pelicans)
    Thank for the list. That Luis Rivera is from Mexico. The other 3 autos I already have. I'm sorry.

    Luis




    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  11. #281
    I still have all those gued and patch cards. plmk wht you'd like to do. next week is fine. I have family coming in and will bebusy as well

    Do you want me to consider the thomas as traded? plmk and Ill remove it from my trade thread

    btw...some interest in vlady and alomar autos as well

    John

    [QUOTE=criollos;3723217]John:

    The trade so far looks good. Since it is so difficult to find autos that I need I have decided to go after GU/Patches #'ed/99 or fewer too. I went through your bucket and found a few. Let me check on those and maybe we can include the Edgar Century auto in the trade. Let me know if you still have the following:

    2008 SP Leg. Cuts Cepeda #'ed/75
    2003 Alomar Patchworks #'ed/50
    2005 Edgar Martinez Prime Patches #'ed/45
    2005 Bernie Williams Patchwork #'ed/99
    2002 UD A Piece of History 500 HR Club Jersey E.Banks (to trade at my LCS)
    2002 SP Leg. Cuts Bat N.Fox (to trade at my LCS)


    I wouldn't be able to mail out until next Tuesday December 27, so again, I'll check on those GU/Patches and then we can finalize the trade. Thanks!


    Luis
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 12-22-2016 at 09:14 AM.
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  12. #282
    Luis, do you do GU of guy from PR also. I recently picked up a Javie Lopez bat card.
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

    Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

    GO CARDINALS!!!

  13. #283
    [QUOTE=six43dpnc;3723218]I still have all those gued and patch cards. plmk wht you'd like to do. next week is fine. I have family coming in and will bebusy as well

    Do you want me to consider the thomas as traded? plmk and Ill remove it from my trade thread

    btw...some interest in vlady and alomar autos as well

    John

    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    John:

    The trade so far looks good. Since it is so difficult to find autos that I need I have decided to go after GU/Patches #'ed/99 or fewer too. I went through your bucket and found a few. Let me check on those and maybe we can include the Edgar Century auto in the trade. Let me know if you still have the following:

    2008 SP Leg. Cuts Cepeda #'ed/75
    2003 Alomar Patchworks #'ed/50
    2005 Edgar Martinez Prime Patches #'ed/45
    2005 Bernie Williams Patchwork #'ed/99
    2002 UD A Piece of History 500 HR Club Jersey E.Banks (to trade at my LCS)
    2002 SP Leg. Cuts Bat N.Fox (to trade at my LCS)


    I wouldn't be able to mail out until next Tuesday December 27, so again, I'll check on those GU/Patches and then we can finalize the trade. Thanks!


    Luis


    Yes, let's go ahead and put the Thomas, I-Rod, and Robinson aside. We will do that trade regardless. I'll work on the Edgar for the patches trade today. I'll also figure out the BV of the Alomar, and will research the Vlad auto #'ed/25 to try to estimate a trade value for it. Thanks John.



    Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
    Luis, do you do GU of guy from PR also. I recently picked up a Javie Lopez bat card.
    Yes, if the game use is rare (hat, batting glove, fielding glove, catcher's gear, shoes, etc.) or if it is #'ed/99 or fewer. Let me know. Thanks.
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  14. #284
    bump
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  15. #285
    bump
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •