Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 766

Thread: AUTOS and GU for Trade (scans)

  1. #721
    Bucket updated cards added. Picture of the new pedro.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/albums
    Last edited by cornwellfamily; 09-06-2019 at 04:14 PM.

  2. #722
    ttt
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  3. #723
    Did you get a chance to look at the updated bucket?

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    Did you get a chance to look at the updated bucket?


    Yes Mike. I decided not to go for the Mariano. I do like the Frank Robinson Museum silver ink. Also, what happened to the slabbed Pedro Marinez auto? Let me know. Thanks.
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  5. #725
    Traded the slabbed auto for the higher end pedro. Would be willing to trade the robinson

  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    Traded the slabbed auto for the higher end pedro. Would be willing to trade the robinson

    Alright Mike. I like the Pedro and also the Frank Robinson. I still want to get $300 sell value for the Ichiro Auto/Patch #'ed/10. An identical Ichiro card just sold for $320 on EBay. The same Pedro you have sold for $54 and all I found for the Robinson was a 2012 Museum silver ink auto #'ed/5 that sold for $130 (per watchcount.com). Not sure how much more you are willing to give up for the Ichiro.
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  7. #727
    Luis Buen Dia , no me has dicho nada...
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  8. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Luis Buen Dia , no me has dicho nada...
    Millo:

    Las cartas GU de Clemente con Mantle y DiMaggio son buenas, pero no son para mi colección. Si fueran con otros Boricuas si me interesarían.
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  9. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Alright Mike. I like the Pedro and also the Frank Robinson. I still want to get $300 sell value for the Ichiro Auto/Patch #'ed/10. An identical Ichiro card just sold for $320 on EBay. The same Pedro you have sold for $54 and all I found for the Robinson was a 2012 Museum silver ink auto #'ed/5 that sold for $130 (per watchcount.com). Not sure how much more you are willing to give up for the Ichiro.
    If you can find enough from what I have I'm willing to give up alot. Let me know. The silver auto of robinson is metal encased and is very heavy

  10. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Millo:

    Las cartas GU de Clemente con Mantle y DiMaggio son buenas, pero no son para mi colección. Si fueran con otros Boricuas si me interesarían.
    Ok pero q paso con las numeradas?
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  11. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Ok pero q paso con las numeradas?
    Voy a tener que sacarle precio una por una en EBay a ver si llego a $300 sell value.

    2001 Studio Diamond Cut Collection GU Patch Roberto Alomar #DC-23 (#50/75) Indians
    2001 Leaf Rookie & Stars Dress for Success Prime Cuts Bat/Patch Juan Gonzalez #DFS-11 (#14/50) Indians
    2002 Donruss Recollection Collection Auto 1983 Card Jose Cruz #41 (#40/50) $10
    1999 SkyBox Autographics Gold Ricky Ledee Auto (#18/50) Yankees $15
    2005 Fleer PatchWorks Patch Bernie Williams #PW-BW (#75/99) $10
    2004 Leaf Certified Mirror Emerald Parallel Javy Lopez #88 (2/5) Orioles $10
    2004 Sweet Spot Limited Parallel Javy Lopez #39 (#01/10) Rare Orioles $10
    2005 Leather & Lumber 3 Color GU Patch Javy Lopez #58 5/25 Orioles $10
    2002 Leaf Certified Mirror Gold Patch Tag Javier Vazquez #3 (#24/25) Expos $15
    2003 Leaf Certified Mirror Gold Patch 4 Colors Javier Vazquez #108 (#17/25) Expos $15
    2003 Leaf Passing Through Time Press Proof Gold Ivan Rodriguez #266 (#03/25) Rangers/Marlins $10
    2004 Throwback Threads Dual Jersey/Bat Carlos Beltran #92 (#43/50) Royals $10
    2004 Diamond Kings Crowning Moment Signatures Framed Silver Auto Alex Rios #51 (#17/25) $15
    2003 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Auto Rookie Alex Rios #103 (#69/100)
    Last edited by criollos; 09-09-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  12. #732
    Luis, How about the Frank Robinson Museum $130?, The Pedro Martinez auto $60?, Frank Thomas Clearly Authentic auto $60?, Orlando Cepeda Sports King auto $25?, Roberto Alomar Museum auto $25? for the Ichiro? I'm going sale prices. Let me know if that may work or if you have a different offer or no offer at all. Thanks, Mike

  13. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    Luis, How about the Frank Robinson Museum $130?, The Pedro Martinez auto $60?, Frank Thomas Clearly Authentic auto $60?, Orlando Cepeda Sports King auto $25?, Roberto Alomar Museum auto $25? for the Ichiro? I'm going sale prices. Let me know if that may work or if you have a different offer or no offer at all. Thanks, Mike
    Great offer Mike, thanks. Please allow me a day or two to think this over.

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  14. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Great offer Mike, thanks. Please allow me a day or two to think this over.

    Luis
    No Problem Luis, Take your time. I appreciate you taking a look. Mike

  15. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    No Problem Luis, Take your time. I appreciate you taking a look. Mike
    Mike, again, very good offer. Here is what is making me hesitate: all the cards I'll be getting I'm not planing on keeping. Good cards, valuable cards, but nothing I would keep in my PC. I think I'm going to see if I can get a 1996 Leaf Juan Gonzalez auto, a Correa 2011 Aflac/Perfect Game auto, a very low numbered Lindor or Baez on-card auto, a Clemente GU, a rookie Yadi Molina auto, or something like that that I'm sure I will put in my PC. I'm sorry it has taking so long to me come up to this decision.

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •