Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Cam:

I don't see any of the players I collect in your auto bucket, but I do like bat barrel autos in general, so I would like to try to work something out for your three bat barrel autos (D.Young, BJ Upton, H.Blalock). I prefer to trade by BV, so I would like to figure out some values before trading. Do you have the BV of the autos we are both looking at here? PLMK, and thank you.

Luis

Bv's
Blalock 15
Delmon young 25
Bj upton n/a due to being numbered to 15. I'd say trade value 40

Irod 20
Altuve 25
Juan. Gonzalez elite 30

In the meantime I just have to double check that I still have the delmon young

Bv's
Blalock 15
Delmon young 25
Bj upton n/a due to being numbered to 15. I'd say trade value 40

Irod 20
Altuve 25
Juan. Gonzalez elite 30

In the meantime I just have to double check that I still have the delmon young

Thanks for the BVs. The trade seems even enough to me, so if you can find the Delmon Young and would like to make the trade please let me know. Thank you.

Luis

Thanks for the BVs. The trade seems even enough to me, so if you can find the Delmon Young and would like to make the trade please let me know. Thank you.

Luis
Luis
Sorry sir I could not find the delmon young ,I must have traded it
Just let me know if we can work something out
Thank you

Luis
Sorry sir I could not find the delmon young ,I must have traded it
Just let me know if we can work something out
Thank you

No problem. I've been tying to look at you bucket all day, but Photobucket has been down. I'll try later/tomorrow.

You have lots of nice cards, great collection. I'm interested in the Baez auto #'ed/25, the Lindor Inception auto #'ed/99, and the Bernie A&G auto. I believe the Jackie Robinson Quad books for $120, do you have the BVs for the cards I like from you? PLMK. Thank you,

Luis

Thanks for the kind words!
The Baez Platinum cutting edge stars /25 books $120
The Lindor gold Inception /99 books $30
The Bernie A&G books $50

Thanks for the kind words!
The Baez Platinum cutting edge stars /25 books $120
The Lindor gold Inception /99 books $30
The Bernie A&G books $50

Thanks for the BVs. I just noticed the Baez is a sticker auto, and I usually try to stay away from those. Still interested in the Lindor and the Bernie. I would like to fill in with another card to make the trade more balanced. Still looking in your bucket.