Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 683
  1. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,655
    Bench Bucks
    2,295
    Bench Points
    1190
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #646
    Luis,
    Would you do this trade?

    you get:
    2017 Topps Update All Star Stitches #ASRF Francisco Lindor $12.00
    2016 Panini National Treasures Jsy #114 Francisco Lindor (46/99) $10.00
    2019 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRFL Francisco Lindor $10.00

    I get:
    2002 Fleer Box Score #212 Carlos Beltran IRT (1099/2950) $2.00
    2004 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century #31 Carlos Beltran (532/750) $2.00
    2004 Leaf Limited #243 Carlos Beltran Royals H (167/749) $2.50
    2003 Leaf Limited #26 Carlos Beltran (017/999) $2.50
    2002 Fleer Triple Crown Batting Average Parallel #116 Carlos Beltran (253/306) $3.00
    2004 Studio Rally Caps Gold #11 Carlos Beltran (493/499) $3.00
    2007 Finest Rookie Finest Moments Refractors Green #CB Carlos Beltran (145/199) $3.00
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractors #79 Carlos Beltran (456/699) $4.00
    1999 Flair Showcase Row 1 #84 Carlos Beltran (1082/3000) $5.00
    2000 Pacific Gold #201A Carlos Beltran POR (079/199) $6.00
    2004 Diamond Kings DK Materials Framed Bronze #10 Carlos Beltran Bat-Jsy/100 $10.00
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  2. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,636
    Bench Bucks
    3,727
    Bench Points
    1451
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #647
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    Luis,
    Would you do this trade?

    you get:
    2017 Topps Update All Star Stitches #ASRF Francisco Lindor $12.00
    2016 Panini National Treasures Jsy #114 Francisco Lindor (46/99) $10.00
    2019 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRFL Francisco Lindor $10.00

    I get:
    2002 Fleer Box Score #212 Carlos Beltran IRT (1099/2950) $2.00
    2004 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century #31 Carlos Beltran (532/750) $2.00
    2004 Leaf Limited #243 Carlos Beltran Royals H (167/749) $2.50
    2003 Leaf Limited #26 Carlos Beltran (017/999) $2.50
    2002 Fleer Triple Crown Batting Average Parallel #116 Carlos Beltran (253/306) $3.00
    2004 Studio Rally Caps Gold #11 Carlos Beltran (493/499) $3.00
    2007 Finest Rookie Finest Moments Refractors Green #CB Carlos Beltran (145/199) $3.00
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractors #79 Carlos Beltran (456/699) $4.00
    1999 Flair Showcase Row 1 #84 Carlos Beltran (1082/3000) $5.00
    2000 Pacific Gold #201A Carlos Beltran POR (079/199) $6.00
    2004 Diamond Kings DK Materials Framed Bronze #10 Carlos Beltran Bat-Jsy/100 $10.00

    Looks good to me. Thanks for working it out. Go ahead and post for us or I will post later tonight.

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  3. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,636
    Bench Bucks
    3,727
    Bench Points
    1451
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #648
    bump
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  4. tglg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Posts
    6,724
    Bench Bucks
    3,332
    Bench Points
    934
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tglgtglg's ebay items


    #649
    Found another Colon auto, but this one is a relic auto and serial numbered /99. Any interest?

    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

    My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

  5. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    13,928
    Bench Bucks
    4,945
    Bench Points
    2118
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #650
    Hi -

    I can use the McGwire GU. Anything you can use from my site? LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  6. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,636
    Bench Bucks
    3,727
    Bench Points
    1451
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #651
    Quote Originally Posted by tglg View Post
    Found another Colon auto, but this one is a relic auto and serial numbered /99. Any interest?


    Hi Tony:

    Nice card, but I don't need it at this time. Thank you, though.

    Luis



    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi -

    I can use the McGwire GU. Anything you can use from my site? LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    Hi Scobes:

    I'll check your trade list and will let you know, probably via pm. Thank you.

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  7. Scobes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    13,928
    Bench Bucks
    4,945
    Bench Points
    2118
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Scobes's ebay items
    Go to Scobes's comc items

    #652
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Hi Tony:

    Nice card, but I don't need it at this time. Thank you, though.

    Luis





    Hi Scobes:

    I'll check your trade list and will let you know, probably via pm. Thank you.

    Luis
    Luis -

    Great! LMK. Thanks!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  8. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,636
    Bench Bucks
    3,727
    Bench Points
    1451
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #653
    Bump
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  9. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,636
    Bench Bucks
    3,727
    Bench Points
    1451
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #654
    New Autos added
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  10. yankees1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,064
    Bench Bucks
    2,102
    Bench Points
    1488
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Jasaar's ebay items


    #655
    How much bv do u need on the bonilla, need it for a joke on a mets fan
    I collect:
    #1 Don Mattingly
    #2 Bryce Harper, Aaron Judge
    #3 Gary Sanchez, L. Severino

    #4 NY Giants autos and Game used

  11. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,636
    Bench Bucks
    3,727
    Bench Points
    1451
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #656
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees1 View Post
    How much bv do u need on the bonilla, need it for a joke on a mets fan
    Don't know its BV. Do you have a trade list?
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  12. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,655
    Bench Bucks
    2,295
    Bench Points
    1190
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #657
    Luis,
    I need this one:

    2013 Topps Tier One On the Rise Autographs #SP1 Salvador Perez (323/399) $20.00

    here are all my $20 cards for trade...

    MLB
    2001 Fleer Genuine Material Issue #RC Rod Carew RELIC
    2016 Donruss Signifcant Signatures Blue #SIGJP Jim Palmer (17/99) AUTO
    2017 Topps Jackie Robinson Logo Patch #JRPCBH Bryce Harper MANUFACTURED RELIC
    2018 Topps Tier One Prime Performers Autographs #PPARF Rollie Fingers (222/250) AUTO
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Autographs Gold #84ACMU Cedric Mullins (23/50) AUTO

    NBA
    1995-96 Upper Deck Electric Court Gold #233 Grant Hill
    1999-00 Finest Dunk Masters #DM13 Vince Carter (633/750)
    2001-02 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Jerseys #DAJ David Robinson RELIC
    2012-13 Leaf Metal Holo #BADW1 Dominique Wilkins AUTO

    NFL
    1996 Collector's Choice MVPs Gold #M17 Brett Favre
    1998 Topps Mystery Finest #M3 Brett Favre
    2011 Panini Gold Standard Hall of Gold Materials #8 Dan Marino (296/299) RELIC
    2017 Certified Cuts Historical Pieces #6 Dan Marino (19/99) RELIC
    2017 Panini XR Maximal Materials #11 Steve Young (20/25) RELIC

    WWE
    2006 Topps WWE Heritage Chrome Ringside Relics #NNO Melina/Torrie Wilson RELIC
    2010 Topps Platinum WWE Relics #48 CM Punk RELIC
    2016 Topps WWE Heritage Autographs Silver Tyler Breeze (06/50) AUTO
    2017 Topps WWE Legends Autographs #LATD Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase (124/199) AUTO
    2017 Topps WWE Legends Autographs Bronze #LAKS Ken Shamrock (63/99) AUTO
    2017 Topps WWE Then Now Forever Royal Rumble 2017 Mat Relics Bronze #NNO Brock Lesnar (04/99) RELIC
    2018 Topps WWE Autographs Blue #14 Bobby Roode (31/50) AUTO
    2018 Topps WWE Heritage Top 10 Rookies Autographs Silver #TTRATD Tye Dillinger (24/25) AUTO
    2018 Topps WWE Undisputed Autographs Green #UATD Tye Dillinger (09/50) AUTO
    2019 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania Autographs Blue #ASH Sheamus (45/50) AUTO
    2019 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania Mat Relics #MRAS Asuka RELIC


    need anything?
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  13. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,636
    Bench Bucks
    3,727
    Bench Points
    1451
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #658
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    Luis,
    I need this one:

    2013 Topps Tier One On the Rise Autographs #SP1 Salvador Perez (323/399) $20.00

    here are all my $20 cards for trade...

    MLB
    2001 Fleer Genuine Material Issue #RC Rod Carew RELIC
    2016 Donruss Signifcant Signatures Blue #SIGJP Jim Palmer (17/99) AUTO
    2017 Topps Jackie Robinson Logo Patch #JRPCBH Bryce Harper MANUFACTURED RELIC
    2018 Topps Tier One Prime Performers Autographs #PPARF Rollie Fingers (222/250) AUTO
    2019 Topps '84 Topps Autographs Gold #84ACMU Cedric Mullins (23/50) AUTO

    NBA
    1995-96 Upper Deck Electric Court Gold #233 Grant Hill
    1999-00 Finest Dunk Masters #DM13 Vince Carter (633/750)
    2001-02 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Jerseys #DAJ David Robinson RELIC
    2012-13 Leaf Metal Holo #BADW1 Dominique Wilkins AUTO

    NFL
    1996 Collector's Choice MVPs Gold #M17 Brett Favre
    1998 Topps Mystery Finest #M3 Brett Favre
    2011 Panini Gold Standard Hall of Gold Materials #8 Dan Marino (296/299) RELIC
    2017 Certified Cuts Historical Pieces #6 Dan Marino (19/99) RELIC
    2017 Panini XR Maximal Materials #11 Steve Young (20/25) RELIC

    WWE
    2006 Topps WWE Heritage Chrome Ringside Relics #NNO Melina/Torrie Wilson RELIC
    2010 Topps Platinum WWE Relics #48 CM Punk RELIC
    2016 Topps WWE Heritage Autographs Silver Tyler Breeze (06/50) AUTO
    2017 Topps WWE Legends Autographs #LATD Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase (124/199) AUTO
    2017 Topps WWE Legends Autographs Bronze #LAKS Ken Shamrock (63/99) AUTO
    2017 Topps WWE Then Now Forever Royal Rumble 2017 Mat Relics Bronze #NNO Brock Lesnar (04/99) RELIC
    2018 Topps WWE Autographs Blue #14 Bobby Roode (31/50) AUTO
    2018 Topps WWE Heritage Top 10 Rookies Autographs Silver #TTRATD Tye Dillinger (24/25) AUTO
    2018 Topps WWE Undisputed Autographs Green #UATD Tye Dillinger (09/50) AUTO
    2019 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania Autographs Blue #ASH Sheamus (45/50) AUTO
    2019 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania Mat Relics #MRAS Asuka RELIC


    need anything?
    Hi Quinton:

    Didn't see anything there I can use. If you remember we had the problem with the Lindor creased GU card. Maybe you can list me your $25 or $30 cards from your trade list, if that's OK with you. Thank you.

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  14. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,655
    Bench Bucks
    2,295
    Bench Points
    1190
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #659
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Hi Quinton:

    Didn't see anything there I can use. If you remember we had the problem with the Lindor creased GU card. Maybe you can list me your $25 or $30 cards from your trade list, if that's OK with you. Thank you.

    Luis
    sure thing... how about any of these?

    MLB
    2002 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors #60 Roger Clemens $25.00
    2013 Panini Prizm Autographs #RS Ryne Sandberg $30.00 AUTO
    2014 Topps Supreme Supreme Styling Autographs Green #SSJM Juan Marichal (26/45) $30.00 AUTO
    2015 Topps Career High Autographs #CHJSM John Smoltz $30.00 AUTO
    2017 Topps High Tek Autographs Blue Rainbow #HTTGL Tom Glavine (18/50) $30.00 AUTO
    2018 Diamond Kings DK Signatures #1 Wade Boggs $25.00 AUTO
    2018 Topps Manufactured All Star Patches Gold #ASPRA Ryne Sandberg (10/50) $25.00 MANUFACTURED RELIC
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  15. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,636
    Bench Bucks
    3,727
    Bench Points
    1451
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #660
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    sure thing... how about any of these?

    MLB
    2002 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors #60 Roger Clemens $25.00
    2013 Panini Prizm Autographs #RS Ryne Sandberg $30.00 AUTO
    2014 Topps Supreme Supreme Styling Autographs Green #SSJM Juan Marichal (26/45) $30.00 AUTO
    2015 Topps Career High Autographs #CHJSM John Smoltz $30.00 AUTO
    2017 Topps High Tek Autographs Blue Rainbow #HTTGL Tom Glavine (18/50) $30.00 AUTO
    2018 Diamond Kings DK Signatures #1 Wade Boggs $25.00 AUTO
    2018 Topps Manufactured All Star Patches Gold #ASPRA Ryne Sandberg (10/50) $25.00 MANUFACTURED RELIC

    I'll take the Marichal. Thank you. Let me know and I will post.

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •