Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I still have all those gued and patch cards. plmk wht you'd like to do. next week is fine. I have family coming in and will bebusy as well

Do you want me to consider the thomas as traded? plmk and Ill remove it from my trade thread

btw...some interest in vlady and alomar autos as well

John

John:

The trade so far looks good. Since it is so difficult to find autos that I need I have decided to go after GU/Patches #'ed/99 or fewer too. I went through your bucket and found a few. Let me check on those and maybe we can include the Edgar Century auto in the trade. Let me know if you still have the following:

2008 SP Leg. Cuts Cepeda #'ed/75
2003 Alomar Patchworks #'ed/50
2005 Edgar Martinez Prime Patches #'ed/45
2005 Bernie Williams Patchwork #'ed/99
2002 UD A Piece of History 500 HR Club Jersey E.Banks (to trade at my LCS)
2002 SP Leg. Cuts Bat N.Fox (to trade at my LCS)

I wouldn't be able to mail out until next Tuesday December 27, so again, I'll check on those GU/Patches and then we can finalize the trade. Thanks!

Luis

Last edited:
I still have all those gued and patch cards. plmk wht you'd like to do. next week is fine. I have family coming in and will bebusy as well

Do you want me to consider the thomas as traded? plmk and Ill remove it from my trade thread

btw...some interest in vlady and alomar autos as well

John

John:

The trade so far looks good. Since it is so difficult to find autos that I need I have decided to go after GU/Patches #'ed/99 or fewer too. I went through your bucket and found a few. Let me check on those and maybe we can include the Edgar Century auto in the trade. Let me know if you still have the following:

2008 SP Leg. Cuts Cepeda #'ed/75
2003 Alomar Patchworks #'ed/50
2005 Edgar Martinez Prime Patches #'ed/45
2005 Bernie Williams Patchwork #'ed/99
2002 UD A Piece of History 500 HR Club Jersey E.Banks (to trade at my LCS)
2002 SP Leg. Cuts Bat N.Fox (to trade at my LCS)

I wouldn't be able to mail out until next Tuesday December 27, so again, I'll check on those GU/Patches and then we can finalize the trade. Thanks!

Luis

Yes, let's go ahead and put the Thomas, I-Rod, and Robinson aside. We will do that trade regardless. I'll work on the Edgar for the patches trade today. I'll also figure out the BV of the Alomar, and will research the Vlad auto #'ed/25 to try to estimate a trade value for it. Thanks John.

Luis, do you do GU of guy from PR also. I recently picked up a Javie Lopez bat card.

Yes, if the game use is rare (hat, batting glove, fielding glove, catcher's gear, shoes, etc.) or if it is #'ed/99 or fewer. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi Luis,

How are you? Well I hope.

Did you pull that Trout/Harper dual yourself? What a great looking card!

Wish I had something to trade for it (don't bother looking- I just don't own much high end unless you collect Miggy)

Good luck with your trades!

Jeff

I am very interested in the dual...

i am not well versed in who may or may not be a PR player...

I have these and i think they are all PR players:

2015 tribute correa auto 15/150 (on card)
2014 Sterling green lindor auto 51/125 (sticker)
2001 mvp pudge rodriguez auto/batting glove (not numbered but I think print run was 25) (on card)
2001 SP Authentic buyback (96 SP) Pudge rodriguez 26/64 (on card)
2004 Fleer Genuine insider robby alomar auto/bat 19/50
2011 sterling javier baez auto (sticker)
2012 Prizm J.O. Berrios auto 157/200 (sticker)
1999 retro inkredible pudge rodriguez auto (on card)

Can get scans of any of the cards

Josh

Hi Luis,

How are you? Well I hope.

Did you pull that Trout/Harper dual yourself? What a great looking card!

Wish I had something to trade for it (don't bother looking- I just don't own much high end unless you collect Miggy)

Good luck with your trades!

Jeff

Hi Jeff:

Thanks! Yes, I pulled it just before Christmas and it was an "expired redemption" card. Luckily, Topps still sent it to me. The card is definitely available for trade, so if you come across a nice auto or two of my players let me know.

Luis

I am very interested in the dual...

i am not well versed in who may or may not be a PR player...

I have these and i think they are all PR players:

2015 tribute correa auto 15/150 (on card)
2014 Sterling green lindor auto 51/125 (sticker)
2001 mvp pudge rodriguez auto/batting glove (not numbered but I think print run was 25) (on card)
2001 SP Authentic buyback (96 SP) Pudge rodriguez 26/64 (on card)
2004 Fleer Genuine insider robby alomar auto/bat 19/50
2011 sterling javier baez auto (sticker)
2012 Prizm J.O. Berrios auto 157/200 (sticker)
1999 retro inkredible pudge rodriguez auto (on card)

Can get scans of any of the cards

Josh

The Correa Tribute auto is something I could trade for as part of a trade. The 2001 MVP Pudge Rodriguez auto/batting glove is interesting, but it bothers me that it isn't hand numbered like the examples of the same card I see on Beckett.com. Not sure what to make of it.

The others listed I'm nor interested in.

Thank you,

Luis

Hi Jeff:

Thanks! Yes, I pulled it just before Christmas and it was an "expired redemption" card. Luckily, Topps still sent it to me. The card is definitely available for trade, so if you come across a nice auto or two of my players let me know.

Luis

The Correa Tribute auto is something I could trade for as part of a trade. The 2001 MVP Pudge Rodriguez auto/batting glove is interesting, but it bothers me that it isn't hand numbered like the examples of the same card I see on Beckett.com. Not sure what to make of it.

The others listed I'm nor interested in.

Thank you,

Luis

I'll scan that card for you. I also have a clemente triple jersey out of 2007 triple threads and the middle piece has a tiny bit of patch. I think it is /9? I'll check this afternoon when I get home.

I'll scan that card for you. I also have a clemente triple jersey out of 2007 triple threads and the middle piece has a tiny bit of patch. I think it is /9? I'll check this afternoon when I get home.

That would be great, thanks.

FYI, these are other specific cards I'm after:

2009 Topps Allen and Ginter Autographs Red Ink #MN Millito Navarro
2010 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Red Ink #JR Jim Rivera
1956 Topps #33 Roberto Clemente
2015 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCAPJDE Jose De Leon (any refractor variation of his auto)
Bat Barrel autos, any player

That would be great, thanks.

FYI, these are other specific cards I'm after:

2009 Topps Allen and Ginter Autographs Red Ink #MN Millito Navarro
2010 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Red Ink #JR Jim Rivera
1956 Topps #33 Roberto Clemente
2015 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCAPJDE Jose De Leon (any refractor variation of his auto)
Bat Barrel autos, any player

Ok, I double checked my beckett organize and the clemente is emerald and #d/18

I'll see what I can come up with

Josh

I dont have anything from your list. I will scan the cards that I have tomorrow as I was sent away for the day on business.

Josh

You are just constantly coming up with sick cards! How do you do it? Please check me for the Trout/Harper Dual and your Arenado and Kershaw Autos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137971167@N08/albums

Hi Brenton:

I collect autos of players from PR. My collection is pretty completed, so I'm just looking to upgrade on what I have. Since I like the hobby, I go and buy an expensive pack or two every other week. Believe me, I get more bad packs than good hits, but by chance I hit it big once in a while.

The one card I really like from your page is the Clemente "1st Latino" GU, but it's in you NFT album. I really don't see anything else I can use.

Talk to you soon,

Luis

Luis,
I really appreciate you looking through my cards again. After our last deal, I got the impression that you were in refining mode. I was hoping that by now you would be looking for other things that strike your fancy.
Just so you know, my NFT folders are open to you and anyone who has cards that would go into my PC.
Thanks again for looking. If I find any high end, vertically oriented, on card PR autos, I will get back to you. ;).
Take care, Luis.