Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criollos, I have an Orlando Cepeda signed official major league baseball, would you be interested in adding that to the collection? As far as cards its been a while since I've traded so I'm not sure what I have but I do have the ball that I would be willing to trade if interested

criollos, I have an Orlando Cepeda signed official major league baseball, would you be interested in adding that to the collection? As far as cards its been a while since I've traded so I'm not sure what I have but I do have the ball that I would be willing to trade if interested

Hmmm, not really interested in autographed baseballs. I'm sorry.

Luis, what value do you put on the Bernie Williams

Tony:

It's going to be tough. I got that Bernie when any auto of him was very scarce. After retiring, he has become a prolific signer, so the value of his auto has decreased. I realized I'm not going to get what I put into it, but still would like to get something I can put in PC for it. Quick answer is I don't know. Would have to see what's being offered.