Cranston RI card show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdangelo

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi gang,

Do any of you ever go to the annual card show that Tom McDonough runs in Cranston, R.I.? If so, shoot me an email ([email protected]) or a PM here, I am working on a story about the 40th annual show later this month.

Thanks!

Bob

Hi gang,

Do any of you ever go to the annual card show that Tom McDonough runs in Cranston, R.I.? If so, shoot me an email ([email protected]) or a PM here, I am working on a story about the 40th annual show later this month.

Thanks!

Bob

Hi Bob
Send me some info on the show I am not to far from cranston and can check it out for you My email is chieftazmisty@yahoo.
Later
Tom

Hi Tom, I was going to write a preview about it. It's held usually the week before the Super Bowl. So I was hoping to talk with anyone who has been before.

Bob

I went to it a couple years ago. It has been going on longer than the National. It was a good show. I actually found cards there cheaper than at the Shriner's show. There were not as many dealers there as there are at the Shriner's show but overall it was a good experience.