New host

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Our new server is up and running, sorry for all the troubles the last 2 weeks.

Pete
Thank you sir for all you do for the Bench that not too many benchies see You run a great site
Thanks again
Tom

Ditto that ! I'm not one to complain much,seeing how this site has brought me some good trades and some good friends... When I couldn't get on,I just lumped it into the "sheet happens" file and waited it out,knowing you guys would get it fixed eventually...and I'm just too damned old to be impatient anymore...lol

I'm also glad to see it's back up and working.
Now if the email notifications started working again for some of us, that'd be even better.

Ditto that ! I'm not one to complain much,seeing how this site has brought me some good trades and some good friends... When I couldn't get on,I just lumped it into the "sheet happens" file and waited it out,knowing you guys would get it fixed eventually...and I'm just too damned old to be impatient anymore...lol

My sentiments exactly. Thanks!

Our old host's email client SUCKED! Maybe it will work a bit better on this new server.

Now if the email notifications started working again for some of us, that'd be even better.

I've sent and received a lot of PM's today as well as having some action in multiple threads and have yet to receive a notification. I thought maybe my settings changed with the switch but they were the same when I checked. It might just have to catch up. Take care all!

Thanks
Craig

I've sent and received a lot of PM's today as well as having some action in multiple threads and have yet to receive a notification. I thought maybe my settings changed with the switch but they were the same when I checked. It might just have to catch up. Take care all!

Thanks
Craig

Same here.