Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    The sooner the better...It is spring to me as soon as pitchers and catchers report.
    heard that!
    My trade page

My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to upstatenyredsoxfan's ebay items
    Go to jaybo374's comc items

It's been a very mild winter here this year. Warm temps and very little snow. My daughter has started softball practice indoors although it's been warm enough most weekends to have it outdoors.
    Last edited by Jaybo374; 02-09-2016 at 06:01 PM.
    my set wantlist

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I think it's getting ready to get really cold up there. I like this time of year because it allows me to reminisce about when I was a Shoveler (of snow).
    My trade page

My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I just cut my lawn for the final time this year on Saturday....Now I have to dig out my snow shovel. We were told that it would be no more than 3".... we have already coasted past that total and there is still more on the way....

It isn't even Thanksgiving yet...and I already hate winter this year......
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

Fires to the North of us and fires to the South....Nice places with trees and views...but not to live in or around. Best regards, David PS don't live in areas with tons of trees and areas of high winds......most of the fires in the past (last year) were caused by our power companies!
    Last edited by David K.; 11-15-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/ Ends on frid night 14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    I just cut my lawn for the final time this year on Saturday....Now I have to dig out my snow shovel. We were told that it would be no more than 3".... we have already coasted past that total and there is still more on the way....

It isn't even Thanksgiving yet...and I already hate winter this year......

I was able to mow my lawn only once since Columbus Day because of the excessive amount of rain this Fall. The Winter storm you speak of just started here about 4:30 PM. They are calling for up to 14" here and even more West of me.

My friendly deer is going to be quite hungry with this snow cover. Luckily, I have a bag of apples to give her. She really pulled through last Winter and her injured hind leg looks to be pretty much healed.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Fires to the North of us and fires to the South....Nice places with trees and views...but not to live in or around. Best regards, David PS don't live in areas with tons of trees and areas of high winds......most of the fires in the past (last year) were caused by our power companies!
    When that perspective becomes available, all of a sudden snow isn't all that bad - as Symphonic stated - this has been one of the wettest spring/summers in this area in a long time, many parts of the country would probably love 10-20% of what we have gotten.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Winter time! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/ Ends on frid night 14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

It is in the teens here right now, with wind chill probably close to single digits. This just two days after I played 18 holes of golf in shorts on Sunday. And I will take that. It can be cold/snowy/wintery from Monday to early Saturday - as long as it breaks on Sunday mornings so I can golf, I can live with that.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Time to resurrect this thread...it was 65 degrees yesterday and I couldn't have been happier!! It is 33 degrees out right now and the first snowflakes have started to fall.

The AL/NL MVP's haven't even been announced yet, and I am ready for pitchers/catchers to report and than in quick order, summer to arrive! I am NOT a cold weather person!

Kirby Puckett havelist:

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

Same here in St. Louis. Sunday was 70, Monday evening it was 12 and we had 3-4 inches of snowfall. Today the high is 17. UGH!!!
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Today about 80% ...Indian Winter....bad as we need cooler weather....should be coming in a few more days....kills the bad bugs....!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Love to live in San Francisco... average tem in the 60% ...but cost is much to high for me....retired.....

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to bfd13's ebay items

It +2 here in Wisconsin when I walked the dog at 8 a.m. this morning.
    Looking for Minnesota Twins, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers and Minnesota Wild; will look at all trade lists. Looking for Hall of Fame game-used and autos in baseball, football and hockey. Also looking for trade material, will look at Photobuckets.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Lower temps ...in the low 70's