Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I'm Trading Hockey Autos & Game-Used for Your Junk Game-Used & Autos

Still trading!
    Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better

I'm back in town. I will send PMs to those of you who had contacted me about trading. Thanks!

Still trading!

Heading back home tonight. Looking for more trades!

List Updated!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Hi
    I will take these 2

-Andrew Shaw 13-14 UD Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures Auto #US-AS 8 GU/AU
    Joanthan Toews 2011 Panini Crown Royale All the King’s Men Jersey #42 10 GU/AU

I can mix sports, correct?

Thanks
    Collector of the 2005 World Champion Chicago White Sox and Chicago Bears in a quest to complete all team sets including parallels.

https://www.freewebs.com/dasoxfan/

Hi, yes - baseball, football and hockey. Let me know if you want me to post it up.

Pm address and I will get out soon. Miss the trade manager

Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by Buyinggameused View Post
    Hi, yes - baseball, football and hockey. Let me know if you want me to post it up.
    Collector of the 2005 World Champion Chicago White Sox and Chicago Bears in a quest to complete all team sets including parallels.

https://www.freewebs.com/dasoxfan/

Oh, man. I didn't even know the TM was out. I thought it was weird when you had so many posts and no feedback showing. Now I know why as I saw the TM thread. I will PM you my info. Thanks.

Still trading!

Still trading!