All of my Reds, Bats, Blue Wahoos 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So today was an open practice, the first time I've seen the Blue Wahoos together as a team and I was able to meet many of the new players. I am starting this thread to list all of my Reds, Bats, Blue Wahoos, and Dragons in one thread for the entirety of 2016, lets see how things go this year.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Trey michalczewski was in Bristol a couple years ago. Nice kid. Signed all the time. Good third baseman too. Got a bat signed by him. Nice successes.

Trey michalczewski was in Bristol a couple years ago. Nice kid. Signed all the time. Good third baseman too. Got a bat signed by him. Nice successes.

Agreed! He was taller than I thought, I almost didn't recognize him, cut his hair short too. Thanks for your comments.

Barry and Eric have to recognize you by now, Brian! Eric owes you a frozen yogurt too!

GREAT stuff all around!

God Bless,

Kevin

Barry and Eric have to recognize you by now, Brian! Eric owes you a frozen yogurt too!

GREAT stuff all around!

God Bless,

Kevin

Thats funny you mentioned that..after he signed the first card and gave me back the sharpie, I asked him to sign the second card. He looked at me at said "where is the ice cream?" So yes, he kinda knows me now. :)

Thats funny you mentioned that..after he signed the first card and gave me back the sharpie, I asked him to sign the second card. He looked at me at said "where is the ice cream?" So yes, he kinda knows me now. :)

THAT's AWESOME! You should have a cup ready next time he is at the park, of course in your FLA heat, maybe it would be a milkshake by the time he got around to it!

God Bless,

Kevin