Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I don't see many but I will take all the Yankees autos as long as they are Yankees uniforms and listed as Yankees cards.

Yanks21 - I found the 5 cards below. Did you want to add another card? It'll be $4.00 delivered either way. Just let me know and I'll get it posted up for us. I appreciate your time.

Thanks
Craig

-1992 Donruss #316 Jesse Barfield
-1992 Upper Deck #139 Jesse Barfield
-2005 Topps #149 Jon Lieber
-2004 Upper Deck #404 Jon Lieber
-2004 Topps #597 Jon Lieber

I'll take any from this list that are not already bought...l. Allen, Burroughs,Anthony, Broussard, Cantu, Finley, C. Hart, K Johnson, Orenduff, mo pena, Riggs, Rojas, Ruan, Thurston, D. Young, Zapp, 97 Adams, N Alvarez X2, 04 & 05 T M Anderson, Grandstand Barfield, Crosby x2, 02B Francouer, L Gonzalez (all), Guzman x2, Gwynn x2, laroche x2, g. miller, 03 T & ud pierre, 84D TRILLO, D. YOUNG

Curt - I have them all except for the two Lieber's and the two Barfield's. Yanks21 beat you to those. On the K Johnson, was that Kelly or Kade that you wanted? Also, you're at 50 cards right now. Want to pick one more? Same price... Please let me know and I'll get the deal posted for us. I appreciate your time.

Thanks
Craig

Yanks21 - I found the 5 cards below. Did you want to add another card? It'll be $4.00 delivered either way. Just let me know and I'll get it posted up for us. I appreciate your time.

Thanks
Craig

-1992 Donruss #316 Jesse Barfield
-1992 Upper Deck #139 Jesse Barfield
-2005 Topps #149 Jon Lieber
-2004 Upper Deck #404 Jon Lieber
-2004 Topps #597 Jon Lieber

Those 5 will do it. Thanks.

Kelly Johnson. I saw Kevin had the Yanks after I posted, so I deleted them. He told me about the reduced price posting too…

Might as well add one at the same price!

-2003 Bowman Chrome Draft #36 Jarrod Saltalamacchia RC

Kevin - Deal posted. I appreciate it! (Thanks for telling Curt about the reduced pricing!)

Curt - Deal posted. I appreciate it as always!

Thanks
Craig