fleer, donruss and topps traded sets for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

packerfan1964

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
looking to move these sets......if you think a price is too high make an offer.....postage will be extra

topps traded
1986=$20
1987=$5
1988=$5

donruss highlights set
1987=$5

fleer
1986=$30

donruss
1987=$30
1989=$20

you are interested in the 1986 and 1987 topps traded sets correct?? if yes they are in the factory boxes and the donruss sets are the complete regular issue sets.......sorry, i should have been clearer on those. my error.

you are interested in the 1986 and 1987 topps traded sets correct?? if yes they are in the factory boxes and the donruss sets are the complete regular issue sets.......sorry, i should have been clearer on those. my error.

yes, interested in the 86 and 87 sets. no problem on the donruss just wanted to be sure so I asked instead of assuming.

can't do that, post says postage will be extra....i won't make any money on the sale then

sorry that I didn't properly word my response, my normal offers while purchasing are usually around 30% of bv so the $15.00 for the sets was right on to a bit high and then $5.00 for the shipping. your choice.

ok great......before I post the deal would $10 shipped work? it would be $4-5 to ship out to you......payment will need to be check or money order, I do not have paypal