Fairly large bucket..... All major Sports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Found these three
The two Harmon Killebrew cards and 2015 Tier One Mauer in your bucket. LMK if I have anything of interest.
Thanks!
Rick

Sorry, I missed this one!!!
If you're still interested, what are the Killebrews and what albums was the Mauer in? (I can't find it).
Bob

Bob,

I am currently trading for any lower end game used and autographs, and will trade any cards from my sportlots page in my signature below.
I know I have plenty of Braves for trade. Will trade in your favor if your interested on any of my sub $3bv cards or I'll trade any $3+ cards up to $9.99 bv at equal bv to the cards you have... Only catch, I cannot give up game used or autos in return with the project I'm working on, because I need as many as possible.

Thanks,
Zach
Let me know if A) you are interested, and B) if you are, what you can use

Bob,

I am currently trading for any lower end game used and autographs, and will trade any cards from my sportlots page in my signature below.
I know I have plenty of Braves for trade. Will trade in your favor if your interested on any of my sub $3bv cards or I'll trade any $3+ cards up to $9.99 bv at equal bv to the cards you have... Only catch, I cannot give up game used or autos in return with the project I'm working on, because I need as many as possible.

Thanks,
Zach
Let me know if A) you are interested, and B) if you are, what you can use

Zach, I COULD be interested..... I have 5 total databases that I would have to go thru to find out if I have certain cards.
It would take me a looooonnnnng time to check all of those cards but if you have no problem waiting, I'll go thru it as time permits.
Thanks!
Bob

Zach, I COULD be interested..... I have 5 total databases that I would have to go thru to find out if I have certain cards.
It would take me a looooonnnnng time to check all of those cards but if you have no problem waiting, I'll go thru it as time permits.
Thanks!
Bob

Bob,
I don't know if I have 5 databases worth of stuff to trade to you, lol
If you want to start digging into my sportlots page below in my signature, you can start finding what you might want first to see if it'll be worth your time. I'm willing to trade whatever you might want in it for as many as you want to give up basically.

Thanks,
Zach

Bob,
I don't know if I have 5 databases worth of stuff to trade to you, lol
If you want to start digging into my sportlots page below in my signature, you can start finding what you might want first to see if it'll be worth your time. I'm willing to trade whatever you might want in it for as many as you want to give up basically.

Thanks,
Zach

No, I mean that I have to check YOUR cards thru five databases to make sure I need them so it will take quite a bit of time on my part. But, I'll let you know.
Bob

No, I mean that I have to check YOUR cards thru five databases to make sure I need them so it will take quite a bit of time on my part. But, I'll let you know.
Bob

Wow... well you have more patience than I do. Unless Braves sell on sportlots, I won't trade any until I hear back from you.
Thanks,
Zach