2016 Topps Series II (2 Jumbo)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Just busted open my two boxes of Series II jumbos. First box, basically a bust in terms of decent inserts. Second box, turned out okay - will get everything listed when I can. About 3 packs in saw the thick white card and figured it was going to be one of the team logo pins..WRONG! Laser Relic of Corey Seager #'d to 99. Happy that I got a decent hit (first time in a long time), opened the next 5 packs with a smile, knowing I was good...Ninth pack in Laser Cut Lorenzo Cain. Last pack of the night...World Series Champion Coin & Stamp Card #'d to 25 - Johnny Bench with a 1976 dime and Adolph Ochs stamp.

Will be trading for the Ichiro subset and the First pitch #12 Tom Watson cards.

Not sure when I will get the balance of the inserts posted, baseball season was supposed to be over on Friday, but my son was elected to play in his 8U all star game next Saturday with a practice next week and also got asked to move up to our 10U league to play in their playoff games this weekend - two games Saturday and a third game on Sunday. For which I will gladly let baseball cards sit on my desk!

2016 Topps Series II

First Pitch (FP-xx):
1 tim mcgraw
2 jimmy kimmel
3 rosie rios
5 nina agdal (may be NFT, not sure yet)
6 jeff tweedy
11 miguel cotto
14 geoff britten
16 jim caviezel
18 jk simmons
19 kendrick lamar

Hallowed Highlights (HH-xx):
2 ozzie smith (pending)
4 frank Thomas
6 mark mcgwire
7 willie mays
9 nolan ryan
10 ken Griffey jr
11 don mattingly
13 robin yount x2
15 greg maddux

Wrigley Field Celebrates (WRIG-xx):
26 mark grace
35 kris Bryant
42 bruce sutter x2
45 jackie robinson

Berger’s Best (BB2-XX):
1955 roberto clement
1956 ted Williams
1964 hank aaron
1968 tom seaver
1969 johnny bench
1971 bert Blyleven
1972 hank aaron
1973 rich gossage
1984 dwight gooden
1992 ken Griffey jr
1993 mike piazza
1994 ryne sanberg
1997 ken Griffey jr.
2004 david Ortiz
2005 andrew mccutchen
2010 buster posey
2011 eric hosmer
2012 yu darvish

Tribute To The Kid (KID-xx):
7 18 22 27

Ichiro – Chasing 3000 (3000-xx):
5(x2) 19

Rainbow Foil:
488 colton murray

Gold Border (xx/2016):
357 jace Peterson
389 sam dyson
462 jumbo diaz
474 cubs team
516 steve Johnson
534 eduardo nunez
579 michael wacha(pending)
592 adrian beltre
600 madison bumgarner
631 chris reed

THE HITS
Pink Border - #520 Anthony Rendon (32/50)

Black Border - #516 steve Johnson (35/65)
Black Border - #648 giants team (59/65)

SP’s:
426 joey votto (diving stop variation)
484 trevor Rosenthal (#42 jersey variation) - (pending)

AU’s:
Scouting Report – SRA-BJ Brian Johnson (Red Sox)
Scouting Report – SRA-PO Peter Obrien (D-Backs)

GU’s:
Scouting Report – SRR-PG Paul Goldschmidt (d-Backs)

World Series Champion Coin and Stamp:
WCCSR-JB Johnny Bench 1976 dime/stamp (9/25)

Topps Laser Cut:
TL-LC Lorenzo Cain (Royals)

Topps Laser Relic:
TLR-CS Corey Seager (Dodgers) (37/99)

Last edited:
Just busted open my two boxes of Series II jumbos. First box, basically a bust in terms of decent inserts. Second box, turned out okay - will get everything listed when I can. About 3 packs in saw the thick white card and figured it was going to be one of the team logo pins..WRONG! Laser Relic of Corey Seager #'d to 99. Happy that I got a decent hit (first time in a long time), opened the next 5 packs with a smile, knowing I was good...Ninth pack in Laser Cut Lorenzo Cain. Last pack of the night...World Series Champion Coin & Stamp Card #'d to 25 - Johnny Bench with a 1976 dime and Adolph Ochs stamp.

Will be trading for the Ichiro subset and the First pitch #12 Tom Watson cards.

Not sure when I will get the balance of the inserts posted, baseball season was supposed to be over on Friday, but my son was elected to play in his 8U all star game next Saturday with a practice next week and also got asked to move up to our 10U league to play in their playoff games this weekend - two games Saturday and a third game on Sunday. For which I will gladly let baseball cards sit on my desk!

hey Andy when you get your base done let me know what dupes you have and i have a bunch of dupes also
Tell Kirby i wish him all the best this weekend just tell him Coach Tom siad go out and give it your best and let he cards fall where they well Good luck to coach andy also
later
Tom

Andy - David Hearn is in the First Pitch set too. LMK when you're ready to work something out for the Rainbows or if you wanna wait til I bust my Topps 2 on Tuesday,that's cool too.

Brett

Oh yeah,nice hit with the Seager.

I'll be getting at least one jumbo box this week from my local hobby store. Let you know if I hit anything good or if it will continue my unlucky streak to 7 products. Best regards, David

The inserts have been sorted and posted.

Can use any Mets parallels inserts once you get them sorted. I'll have my boxes in a couple days. Thx
Don't think I saw a single met insert?? I will double check though.

hey Andy when you get your base done let me know what dupes you have and i have a bunch of dupes also
Tell Kirby i wish him all the best this weekend just tell him Coach Tom siad go out and give it your best and let he cards fall where they well Good luck to coach andy also
later
Tom

Dupes will take a little while, but will do my best. He is killing it right now, only thing I can do is mess him up!

Andy - David Hearn is in the First Pitch set too. LMK when you're ready to work something out for the Rainbows or if you wanna wait til I bust my Topps 2 on Tuesday,that's cool too.

Brett

Oh yeah,nice hit with the Seager.

Ready to go on the foils - let me know which you want for the Puckett. Thanks for the heads up on the Hearn, will have to search for that as well. Saw the Agdal card and it distracted me.

I'll be getting at least one jumbo box this week from my local hobby store. Let you know if I hit anything good or if it will continue my unlucky streak to 7 products. Best regards, David

I feel you on the unlucky - was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to hit a decent card again.

Dupes will take a little while, but will do my best. He is killing it right now, only thing I can do is mess him up!

Ready to go on the foils - let me know which you want for the Puckett. Thanks for the heads up on the Hearn, will have to search for that as well. Saw the Agdal card and it distracted me.

I feel you on the unlucky - was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to hit a decent card again.

Hey Andy
then just be there for him and give him support

Save them for me and whatever Ichiro Road to 3000 and Watson/Hearn cards I pull are yours if I get any. Still have the Puckett for you. Gonna crack 2 boxes but don't know in what combo be it hobby or jumbo they'll be.

Save them for me and whatever Ichiro Road to 3000 and Watson/Hearn cards I pull are yours if I get any. Still have the Puckett for you. Gonna crack 2 boxes but don't know in what combo be it hobby or jumbo they'll be.

Hey BBlair
I ahve two foil #,s 455 and 576 let me know if you need them and we should be able to work out a trade
Thanks
Chief

They are all yours - will work out the details once you crack your boxes. Appreciate you snatching up that Puckett card.

Hey BBlair
I ahve two foil #,s 455 and 576 let me know if you need them and we should be able to work out a trade
Thanks
Chief

Absolutely - it is a fun ride for me. Plus he is now playing in a summer hoops league that started last Sunday. Eventually my couch and I are going to get re-acquainted......

Hey, I could use the Trevor Rosenthal SP, Michael Wacha gold, and Ozzie Smith Hallowed Highlights 2. Don't have too much of your needs, but LMK what you can use.

Thanks,
Jacob

Hey, I could use the Trevor Rosenthal SP, Michael Wacha gold, and Ozzie Smith Hallowed Highlights 2. Don't have too much of your needs, but LMK what you can use.

Thanks,
Jacob

I will hold the Rosenthal SP and Ozzie card for you - the Wacha gold is in negotiation right now, if it doesn't work out - it is yours. Thanks.

I will hold the Rosenthal SP and Ozzie card for you - the Wacha gold is in negotiation right now, if it doesn't work out - it is yours. Thanks.

I don't need the Ozzie Insert, but can use the other two. Please LMK what you can use other than vintage and Puckett, like trade bait or something else.

Thanks,
Jacob

Do you have an update on that trade or what you can use for the cards I need? Don't mean to rush you, just please LMK when possible.

Thanks,
Jacob

Are you trading for anything besides puckett & your vintage topps wants? Interested in the 2 SF Giants hits.

Jeter, A-Rod, Ichiro, Trout, Pujols, Harper, Bryant

I don't need the Ozzie Insert, but can use the other two. Please LMK what you can use other than vintage and Puckett, like trade bait or something else.

Jeter, A-Rod, Ichiro, Trout, Pujols, Harper, Bryant - & Wacha is gone.

Thanks,
Jacob

Do you need the Ichiro #3000-9 would like to trade for Wrigley Glavine
Jack

Sure do Jack - if you want to post it up, I will confirm it - PWE is fine by me. Thanks.

Jeter, A-Rod, Ichiro, Trout, Pujols, Harper, Bryant

Sure do Jack - if you want to post it up, I will confirm it - PWE is fine by me. Thanks.

Here is what I have of those guys-
Alex Rodriguez 97 Collector's Choice Premier Power #18
Arod/Blalock 04 Donruss Elite Back to the future /250 #8
Alex Rodriguez 05 donruss power alley yellow /100 #4
Alex Rodriguez 2011 Topps Gold CL #155
Derek Jeter 95 Collectors Choice SE #2 x3
Derek Jeter 95 Collectors Choice SE Silver Signature #2
Derek Jeter 95 Topps FS #199
Derek Jeter 05 Topps Rookie Cup #100
Ichiro 02 bowmans best #51
Ichiro 05 Donrus Elite Series /1500 #6
Ichiro 06 Topps Turkey Red Red #350