COMC Cards Now Listed on eBay as Well! Big Deal IMHO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interesting. I just brought a Griffey Jr. auto from Comc...but I could not find it listed on ebay. Maybe its only an option and not everyone will list their cards on ebay? Best regards, David

seems like they are tacking on even more shipping costs...I don't see the benefit from buying COMC cards vs non COMC cards at all !

seems like they are tacking on even more shipping costs...I don't see the benefit from buying COMC cards vs non COMC cards at all !

The shipping is crazy from COMC to a person for single card on ebay, however, if someone wants a card they'll pay it apparently. Sales have been through the roof over there. I wouldn't buy from COMC myself there, as you can go to the site and just offer the 20% that ebay/amazon surcharge is and most sellers have it set to auto accept at 80 or lower. No shipping if straight to your port until you want them in bulk.

I have cards that have sit in my port for over a year that, once cross list turned on, sold within the month.

Saw that when I was searching eBay the other day. Found the same cards on COMC and put in a lower offer there and it got accepted.

Yeah, the cards are cross posted so you can still buy them on comc. Which in my opinion is the best option so you don't have to pay $3.99 shipping for a single card!!

over 60% of my sales have been through ebay since they cross-posted them.

I am interested to see what kind of fees they will implement once the beta testing is done.

The eBay cross listing has really helped kick my sales up another notch. If you know of COMC, it certainly is better/cheaper to buy direct, but some people like eBay (eBay Bucks, eBates, etc.) as they get a deal there.

The $3.99 is for the first card, the rest are .25 each. They've also started listing cards with free shipping.